EA Forums - Banner

Ebezener Burns & The Grumple are on the shop till Dec.19th at 8am GMT

Is the grumple playable or just a walking deco?
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Playable with opening quests.
  • bosmanad
    45 posts
    edited December 2014
    I got the Grumple last year. His quest was pretty funny (basically an homage to the Night Before Christmas). His outdoor tasks are walking around Springfield wielding a knife (60mil), Play his grump drum and pretend to die (something like that...12hr and 24hr for those 2)

Ebenezer Burns is just OK. I don't remember his quest line. Outdoor tasks are curse Christmas (8hr) and have a money fight w/ Smithers (24hr i think)
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I saved a bunch of donuts for this Christmas event and so far there hasn't been anything I thought was worth buying. During Halloween it felt like there was new stuff in the store every few days and I bought a lot of fun stuff. So far I'm pretty disappointed with the Christmas offerings.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I already have Ebenezer and not really interested in Grumby. All I've bought so far this event are a few can fires.

Is it just me or is anyone else wishing for some new premium items or characters that are useful during the event?
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Bah humbug!

Well, I'll do what I usually do: mull over buying them until it's too late.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'd recommend the Grumple to anyone who has the donuts. His story line is pretty funny, and he has some good out-door tasks.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2014
    Eh they dont really seem worth buying to me. Do you know when Costingtons is coming out? I really want that building.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11572 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    probably when this ones expires or on phase 2
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    I saved a bunch of donuts for this Christmas event and so far there hasn't been anything I thought was worth buying. During Halloween it felt like there was new stuff in the store every few days and I bought a lot of fun stuff. So far I'm pretty disappointed with the Christmas offerings.
    Just wait till Part II. Some nice, space consuming items predict.

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Is Ebenezer Burns worth it? Does he pay the Premium rate for jobs? What does his 8 hour job look like? I've seen the 24 hour one and I love it, but I don't know if it's worth it.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Ebanezer Burns 8 hr job is just him walking around shaking his fist. It's an ok task but his regular 8 hr task is more amusing. The 24 hr money fight is one of my favorite tasks in the game so it's a tough call.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited December 2014
    Those two were among the few things I really wanted, so I got them. Everything else will be spent for the mall and the ski-lift.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    :thumbup: I bought the Grumple! :mrgreen:
  • anthonymac299
    46 posts
    edited December 2014
    already have Ebenezer Burns, not enough donuts for The Grumple :(
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited December 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    Those two were among the few things I really wanted, so I got them. Everything else will be spent for the mall and the ski-lift.

What ski lift?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11572 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    you'll see in phase 2 or next week whenever ea decides
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    i hope to get some reindeer or nutcracker deco.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

What ski lift?

One will be available as a premium item later and probably related to the Sexy Ned and Homer/Burns "Mountain of Madness" theme.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.