EA Forums - Banner

item that didnt get snow

Oddly enough, the holiday tree doesn't seem to have any snow on it. Likewise, the candy cane lawn ornament might have snow at its base, but none on it that I can see. The feast table from Thanksgiving also seems to repel snow from its top.

Also the burning bush, though that makes complete sense.

Replies

• smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Burning bush, chain link & barbed wire fences as well. I originally thought the Thanksgiving table didn't, but 'upon closer inspection' it has a snowy footprint/base.

Edit: I love how the pond isn't frozen in the middle so Skinner can still catch some DINNNNERRRRR!
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yes, I noticed a couple. The Grand Pumpkin is snowless. Also, of all things, my Santa's village has no snow on the trees or building... Still can't get over the convertibles (the mayors and the one with the drive thru) leaving their top down all winter!

Even though they are thin, we also get snow atop the stop signs here once in a while but I can see how difficult that might be in game.

Pretty impressive how so so many items are winterized somehow :)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    I find it funny how the Lawn Chair is almost completely covered in snow it's funny watching Brockman relax on it
    smohqy wrote:
    Burning bush, chain link & barbed wire fences as well. I originally thought the Thanksgiving table didn't, but 'upon closer inspection' it has a snowy footprint/base.

Edit: I love how the pond isn't frozen in the middle so Skinner can still catch some DINNNNERRRRR!

Isn't it Chalmers that has that task and don't forget about Judge Synder's Take a 24h Vacation there
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    smohqy wrote:
    Burning bush, chain link & barbed wire fences as well.

Tbh i wouldnt think a burning bush would have snow on it mainly cos it would melt :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    smohqy wrote:

Tbh i wouldnt think a burning bush would have snow on it mainly cos it would melt :lol:

Same could be said about the hot tub that isn't frozen
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    In my town I have 2 x shiva statues. One is completely and totally white while the other is still completely gold with no snow on it at all. :shock:

One of these might be the Ice God. They look similar.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited December 2014
    The writer's building is snow covered but it's fountain still flows.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    smohqy wrote:

Same could be said about the hot tub that isn't frozen

Ahh good point sir :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    The writer's building is snow covered but it's fountain still flows.

Maybe he got hot water flowing thru the fountain :lol:
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    I find it funny how the Lawn Chair is almost completely covered in snow it's funny watching Brockman relax on it
    smohqy wrote:

Isn't it Chalmers that has that task and don't forget about Judge Synder's Take a 24h Vacation there

You're absolutely right. Serves me right for posting at 1 AM. I think my mind just did the Skinner/dinner rhyme and my fingers just ran with it.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    This type of tree:

vOGRbPc.png?1
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    There's one tree that has snow on it in the shop and inventory, but when you place it there's no snow on it. It's weird.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!