EA Forums - Banner

Tunnel 14--Another thread started after this covers this as well

Prev1
I believe that third task is dropping 3 Feds in a neighbors town which should be easy to do if you have the Fed button. I noticed I have that task too, so the walkthroughs posted might have had a mistake for the third task.

Replies

• realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yes. Same task here. I'm hoping that it's just a grammatical error and we are to drop Feds instead of calling them. Time, or donuts, will tell. Just excited to get a plow truck, even though it's not my favorite Mr. Plow truck, I'm excited!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    I did the rounds last night so hopefully i will be able to complete this quest before the time runs out
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LPNintendoITA
    11557 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    apparently it changed..
    yeah you just need to send 3 feds in a friend's town.
    requires Jingle Bell Wreck Pt. 9 and Pixie Plight done
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited December 2014
    Yes. Same task here. I'm hoping that it's just a grammatical error and we are to drop Feds instead of calling them. Time, or donuts, will tell. Just excited to get a plow truck, even though it's not my favorite Mr. Plow truck, I'm excited!

I don't think the wording is wrong

When you press the Fed button you're calling them to say they have immigrants/slave labour/whatever they're looking for
  • LPNintendoITA
    11557 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Deverz85 wrote:

I don't think the wording is wrong

When you press the Fed button you're calling them to say they have immigrants/slave labour/whatever they're looking for
    this

yes you've to drop them in friend's town. that's it
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Seems like the easiest task since tunnel 1!
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    So, I guessing there will be no completetion time on the third task. It will be completed as soon as the Feds are called. Does that sound right? I visited all my friends just before I started tunnel, so I'll be right down to the wire in order to collect bonus.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    So, I guessing there will be no completetion time on the third task. It will be completed as soon as the Feds are called. Does that sound right? I visited all my friends just before I started tunnel, so I'll be right down to the wire in order to collect bonus.

As far as i believe the tunnel tasks to work is that it doesnt matter when you complete them, it you complete the tasks in under the 24hr time slot you receive 100presents if you take longer than 24hrs then you dont get the 100presents but you still win the tunnel prize :thumbup:
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Thx, Neo! What was confusing me, was that every task so far has had a completetion time assigned. This one will be instant. Seems too easy at this point.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    Thx, Neo! What was confusing me, was that every task so far has had a completetion time assigned. This one will be instant. Seems too easy at this point.

No problem :thumbup:

Each tunnel needs to be completed inside 24hrs to win the 100 presents :)
  • 24rsava24
    107 posts
    edited December 2014
    I am pretty sure that I am short an elf or two. I didn't get one when I completed the last tunnel. How many elves does everyone have? I've completed all of the tunnels.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    24rsava24 wrote:
    I am pretty sure that I am short an elf or two. I didn't get one when I completed the last tunnel. How many elves does everyone have? I've completed all of the tunnels.

I think I have received all my elves. I've completed tunnel 13 and 2 from mystery boxes for a total of 19.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11557 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    the 24h time limit from the start of 1st task still applies
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Dang! I just completed my daily round of Feds and that was after I started the tunnel. Hopefully, Other Springfield will count.
  • markymark293
    42 posts
    edited December 2014
    24rsava24 wrote:

I think I have received all my elves. I've completed tunnel 13 and 2 from mystery boxes for a total of 19.
    I have 18 right now or did you already complete tunnel 14?
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    brogames111 wrote:

No problem

Each tunnel needs to be completed inside 24hrs to win the 100 presents

Thx again, muchly appreciated! If you ever need a friend who plays daily, send me a request! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    Neo wrote:
    brogames111 wrote:

No problem

Each tunnel needs to be completed inside 24hrs to win the 100 presents

Thx again, muchly appreciated! If you ever need a friend who plays daily, send me a request! :lol:

Its no problem at all :) My town is full, but i do have two other towns which i can accept, send me a PM :)
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited December 2014
    I wish I had seen the last task earlier, because I started the first step, then did all my visiting. I have 13 hours to complete the task, but can't visit again for 14 hours. :(

I'll unfriend someone and re-add, hopefully that will reset the counter.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11557 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    Dang! I just completed my daily round of Feds and that was after I started the tunnel. Hopefully, Other Springfield will count.
    it should
    I wish I had seen the last task earlier, because I started the first step, then did all my visiting. I have 13 hours to complete the task, but can't visit again for 14 hours. :(

I'll unfriend someone and re-add, hopefully that will reset the counter.
    yes it should
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2014
    I've got to wait another 6hrs before i can complete the last part of the task and a further 7hrs on my 2nd town :roll: Why did i have to do the rounds so late last night lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!