EA Forums - Banner

How many elves does everyone have?

Prev1
I am in the same place as you, but I have 24. Started with 3, 18 from the tunnels, and 3 from the daily bonuses.

Replies

• eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm at the last door and only have 22. Weird...
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have 27.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited December 2014
    Got 25 thanks to the daily prize...
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    How did you manage that Barry?
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I got all the daily prizes except the one for today and the daily bonus elves as well. How can I be behind on elves?
  • jasonxenakisgt
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Honestly, I think it is a bug in the game that we haven't been noticing. If you have done everything, you should have 24 or 25
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    eltoncc wrote:
    How did you manage that Barry?

No idea. Maybe because I received an elf today and the first day from my daily bonus?
    Screenshot_2014-12-20-08-14-56_zpsw1ycslwe.jpg
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Waiting for EA chat to ask about my missing elves. I wonder if they will be able to fix it.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited December 2014
    I have 24 but I started a little late because I was traveling. I had three tunnels open at the same time when I started. I also received at least one elf as a daily prize.
  • 4tee3
    141 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm at 21. I've lost at least 3 from tunnel tasks not registering when completed properly.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    25 and working on the last tunnel today so I guess I'll max out at 26.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I didn't get my elf from yesterday's tunnel, or my bonus presents even though I finished within the 24 hours. However, I got the houseboat lights, so I'm not too worried. I should have the nativity scene and fever cabin today (or early tomorrow), so it's all good.
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited December 2014
    25 but haven't gained today's yet so in a few hours it will be 26
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    25 and working on the last tunnel today so I guess I'll max out at 26.

Same here. Since Phase 2 doesn't start until the 24th maybe we'll hit our weekly free elf and be at 27 like Barry.

We spent the last three weeks amassing elves to generate prize currency and the new currency for Phase 2 is reportedly elf berries, so it's not unlikely the elves will be used again. We might get even more.

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have 25 elves.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I also think I am missing one or two elves. I have 23 right now. I finished 18 tunnels and I had a daily bonus elf on the first day.
    I did not get the notification that I finished the tunnels the last two times, though I did get the prizes. Maybe that is related? I think I stil have enough elves to get the donuts at least twice though (already have the nativity scene).
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    [quote=madfish86the new currency for Phase 2 is reportedly elf berries, so it's not unlikely the elves will be used again.
    [/quote]

Slightly off topic, but I am making an educated guess that in the initial design the currency was bells, seeing as they were put in the splash screen.
    But berries be cool, esp if we can grow some on Cletus' farm.
  • Oatmeal832
    569 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    25 here - will be at 26 when I finish today's tunnel. And I guess I get the "bonus elf" from the daily prize that replaces the Mystery Box - I think today is the day I get an elf.

So maybe I'll be at 27 by the end of today...
  • manofsteel38
    25 posts
    edited December 2014
    I have 25 and will have 26 after completing the last tunnel
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have 24. Last tunnel today, so I'll have 25. My daily bonus for this event started on day one or two, so I definitely didn't max out those elves.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!