EA Forums - Banner

game changes?

2Next

Replies

• jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:

As for messaging your friends that would leave the forum totally useless.

Even if that was true, it certainly is not a reason not to add that functionality.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    wadebear wrote:
    I'd like to see an in-game item like a chalkboard, where you could write a message your friends could see. For example:

On Vacation. Bk in 2 wks.

Cnnction prblms. Be back soonst.

Sleeping zzzz.

Send Feds.

Pls don't tap farm (for those growing Christmas corn).

Stuff like that.

THIS^

The ability to leave messages in other people's towns could be easily abused, but being able to let neighbors know you won't be around for a while without having to use items from the store to do it (not to mention the much needed land) would be very handy.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited December 2014
    The donating items thing i don't see ever happening because
    1. all the wasted money spent on the items
    2. It'd most likely be just limited to permanent for cash non unique items
    3. people would just donate the really cheap items like a wooden fence
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    My idea which i have posted many times before actually goes something like this:

Being we all have the post office in our towns, we could use it to send messages to our neighbours, when you send a message to your friend and envelope would hoover over their post office indicating a message has been received :D

The messages would be set by EA of course, so a standard choice(s) this way it would stop any kind of nasty ones towards fellow neighbours.

Simple idea but could work :)

i agree
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    My idea which i have posted many times before actually goes something like this:

Being we all have the post office in our towns, we could use it to send messages to our neighbours, when you send a message to your friend and envelope would hoover over their post office indicating a message has been received :D

The messages would be set by EA of course, so a standard choice(s) this way it would stop any kind of nasty ones towards fellow neighbours.

Simple idea but could work :)

I LOVE this idea! +1^50
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.