193 posts
    edited December 2014
    This whole event is not as good as described bring on a level update
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    gm0471 wrote:
    This whole event is not as good as described bring on a level update

What are you talking about I'm enjoying this event the best is yet to come a lot of quests to keep you busy this is the best Christmas update ever
    No more level updates till after event
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    First, Sexy Flanders comes with the purchase of the ski lift for 150 donuts.
    Second, there just was a level up (so none coming till the near the end of part 2 the soonest) & pt 4 requires Marge & Moe on a 36hr task.
    I agree with ACE19711 that I'm enjoying this event, though is my first winter event. Unfortunately many will complain about anything.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm enjoying various elements of the event but overall not impressed so far. Hoping for better prizes in Part II!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Yeah it's good but the first ever Xmas update was the best IMHO. I've played the game since it was released so I think I qualify to comment lol.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited December 2014
    I want a level update with Helen and Jessica Lovejoy this event is dragging
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    First, Sexy Flanders comes with the purchase of the ski lift for 150 donuts.
    Second, there just was a level up (so none coming till the near the end of part 2 the soonest) & pt 4 requires Marge & Moe on a 36hr task.
    I agree with ACE19711 that I'm enjoying this event, though is my first winter event. Unfortunately many will complain about anything.
    What ski lift are you referring to?
  • ytwilson
    101 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have to say, reading the forum, this is the least complained about event I have seen. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention. :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    gm0471 wrote:

Just step away for abit. If the items mean so much to you, then you wouldn't feel this way. Iam at a point with the game, I play when I feel like it, not with the mentality I must have it all, that's where that feeling kicks in. If I get everything,sweet, if I don't I don't really care tbh.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ytwilson wrote:
    I have to say, reading the forum, this is the least complained about event I have seen. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention. :lol:
    there's no rigged Xmas wheel that's why, if you look carefully, look at what the needle is pointing to and what it gave me.

ezr2i1.jpg

This is why so many are livid with these stupid a wheels, I was furious as this happened to me on a number of occasions.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    gm0471 wrote:

If your waiting for a level update then might as well not play till this event is over in a month ,if you check wiki Simpsons there about 20 plus quests to do when part 2 starts either take that or do not play the game and please do not complain on the boards saying this event is terrible and ruin it for anyone else who enjoys what we get when it comes to content updates I myself think it's the best event of the year

• LPNintendoITA
    11524 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    they wrote in Facebook that that is coming in part 2...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited December 2014
    Whatever enjoy this boring event I'm going to play quest for stuff they have way more cool prizes then this
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ytwilson wrote:
    I have to say, reading the forum, this is the least complained about event I have seen.
    It's getting a few more complaints than stonecutters, but fewer than last xmas. There are definitely a lot of glitches, though, which raises the level of complaining.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    gm0471 wrote:
    Whatever enjoy this boring event I'm going to play quest for stuff they have way more cool prizes then this

Oh, no. Come back soon...

876988.gif
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    gm0471 wrote:

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

I for one am loving this event and its my second xmas. Its awesome!
    Of course, I also enjoyed last years christmas wheel..but lets not speak of such things :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I think most of the prizes have been a little meh but have still been enjoying the event overall.
    I know it is quite glitchy but yeah. For people who are experiencing their first X-mas event, I think it would be quite a lot of fun.
  • maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited December 2014
    gm0471 wrote:
    did my little 6 year old get a log in here???
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    gm0471 wrote:

Oh, no. Come back soon...

876988.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited December 2014
    all you guys are not friendly im saying im leaving and you don't care
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!