EA Forums - Banner

Connect Problem?

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    When i first saw this thread i could get in. I was able to do my friends fine. Now i try to go back inand i cannot get in.

Same. This is getting kind of ridiculous now how often this is happening.
    Haven't had any problems. I think the server hates you.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I had problems connecting earlier today, but no problems right now.
  • mudkicker7672
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I had problems again. This time i switched from using my phones hotspot to using my tabs internet and i connected. To me that is weird.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited December 2014
    Ugh this can't be happening. I need to get on to meet today's presents requirements. God dammit EA
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    I had problems again. This time i switched from using my phones hotspot to using my tabs internet and i connected. To me that is weird.
    Me too*(It seems to me we only one like that...))
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Ugh this can't be happening. I need to get on to meet today's presents requirements. God dammit EA
    This is exactly what i think all morning..
    P.S love ur pic*)
  • glemley74
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It connects to the server now but once a task is completed the character stays on the list and the task is just listed as "done." Is anyone else seeing this or similar issues?
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    glemley74 wrote:
    It connects to the server now but once a task is completed the character stays on the list and the task is just listed as "done." Is anyone else seeing this or similar issues?
    Yep try to go to krustyland and come back)
  • johncolombo
    11504 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    It's Down now for me. :evil:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited December 2014
    Late last night and right now!
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I wasn't having problems but now I'm getting booted after about a half hour. Lizard squad must have been bailed out of jail hehe
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Mine's being very flighty. I can get in after a couple of attempts, but it crashes after a min or 2.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    It just happened to me I deleted the app did a hard close of my ipad. Reinstalled the app and it is fine :)
    Thank for idea,guys who have same problem with connect again,try to reinstall...i had this problem again in the morning,now everything work fine!)
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited December 2014
    No extra trouble for me - my game doesn't open when connected to my 2.4ghz wifi but connects real well to my 5ghz wifi. Not sure why. And if these have trouble resetting the network on my iPhone usually solves it without having to do a full reinstall
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    No extra trouble for me - my game doesn't open when connected to my 2.4ghz wifi but connects real well to my 5ghz wifi. Not sure why. And if these have trouble resetting the network on my iPhone usually solves it without having to do a full reinstall

I reinstall game,but still time to time get bart screen..like now*(But i dont have problem with wifi check it all the time.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm just now getting connecting issues. Anyone else?
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited December 2014
    I've been getting connection issue all evening. Then I would switch off wifi and use 3G and it would work. Then I switch it back to wifi and it works until it doesn't work.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    I'm just now getting connecting issues. Anyone else?

Me too. Was fine about half an hour ago, but all I get get now is the no connection screen. :(
  • eltemmorejon
    30 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    I had to turn off my wifi and reinstall with my wifi off and my cellular data on. Unfortunately, if I can't get the game to run on my wifi network I'm out of luck. I'm at my limit and don't feel like running up more data chargers. Man this sucks.
  • JMPpierwszy
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Guys, with all due respect, I think the problem is simply server overload, and all the solutions with reinstalling is mostly voodoo, that works because it takes time to do it. I am in Europe and since three days I see a clear pattern: in the morning the game works OK, but early afternoon, when the USA starts waking up, connection problems appear. My solution: patient tapping on "retry", until it eventually works.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.