EA Forums - Banner

Connect Problem?

Replies

• drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Guys, with all due respect, I think the problem is simply server overload, and all the solutions with reinstalling is mostly voodoo, that works because it takes time to do it. I am in Europe and since three days I see a clear pattern: in the morning the game works OK, but early afternoon, when the USA starts waking up, connection problems appear. My solution: patient tapping on "retry", until it eventually works.

My connection issues started at 2a Eastern while most of the U.S. was sound asleep. I'm not convinced it's server overload.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Guys, with all due respect, I think the problem is simply server overload, and all the solutions with reinstalling is mostly voodoo, that works because it takes time to do it. I am in Europe and since three days I see a clear pattern: in the morning the game works OK, but early afternoon, when the USA starts waking up, connection problems appear. My solution: patient tapping on "retry", until it eventually works.
    Anyway it s not help ..i mean what we know about problem with server,i cant play normally and start to have problem with gameplay..*(
    And it's really annoying..)
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited December 2014
    It was fine an hour ago, but 15 min. Ago it went down and I can't get back in.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    It was fine an hour ago, but 15 min. Ago it went down and I can't get back in.
    Yep usually like this it's happening...
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited December 2014
    Back in...and with Zultroy!! I was just about to phone them.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    Back in...and with Zultroy!!k I was just about to phone them.
    Congrats)
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Why the hell does this keep happening lately? :evil:
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I still can't get in. If I use my old, laggy iPhone 4 it works, but not with a 5S.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Why the hell does this keep happening lately? :evil:
    We need to ask EA..i hate it too(..
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I really hate to be that guy, but I haven't had any real issues with connectivity in months. I can only empathize and hope that y'all can get back to your pixels as quickly as possible. Good luck!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • johncolombo
    11498 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Yeah happening to me again too.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Haven't been able to connect for a bit now.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3085 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    On S5 too. Was fine this morning, now just keep getting Bart...I'm starting to get why Homer strangles him all the time.
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    It was fine like 20 minutes ago,but now again bart..*((
  • SalvatoreLoz86
    107 posts
    edited December 2014
    I haven't been able to get on for 7hours now.... Crashes/closes at login screen
  • Heilikiten
    175 posts
    edited December 2014
    I haven't been able to get on for 7hours now.... Crashes/closes at login screen
    Do u try to reinstall game?
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    This connect error issue is ruining my chances of taking part in the Gil Deal :evil: .
  • jamcec720
    77 posts
    edited December 2014
    I can't get in either. Every time I get close it doesn't open my town. at first there was music but now theres nothing. I uninstalled and re installed the game but it still doesn't work.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Not been able to get on for about 5-6 hours, always force closes after click to continue :thumbdown: :evil: I hope it works soon, as I want to start phase two.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I can't connect either, but I was able to about 30 minutes ago. So hopefully this is a very temporary issue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.