EA Forums - Banner

Apu's next task? (possible spoiler)

Im looking that up too , hoping we get a answer, or maybe it's timed for Xmas or Xmas eve

Replies

• barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I think it's Apu. I had to go to KL to get it to trigger.
  • 24rsava24
    107 posts
    edited December 2014
    I had to log out and then log back in for it to trigger.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I did both to try to get it to trigger but no dice.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Wikisimpsons has a post up with the full walkthrough. Don't think I can post a link but the article is called "The Simpsons: Tapped Out Christmas 2014 content update". Contains full spoilers.

After completing the search for a tree quest it ends until tomorrow. Next one will start Dec. 24.
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    Try visiting KrustyLand after you tap the characters as finished in Springfield. I noticed I have to do this every time now to get credit for completing the task.

Happy tapping
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    That's it for the quest, with just dialog and something everyone wanted happening next. Just keep him free tomorrow to get the last of the dialog done....
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    K thanks all...you'd think we'd have gotten a pop up telling us to come back tomorrow or something...this is not the first time they've left us hanging like that and I wish they would give us a clue.
  • bort0matic
    109 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    K thanks all...you'd think we'd have gotten a pop up telling us to come back tomorrow or something...this is not the first time they've left us hanging like that and I wish they would give us a clue.
    It usually would be no big deal, BUT THERE WAS A PICTURE OF A DONUT!!!
  • illislune
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    bort0matic wrote:
    It usually would be no big deal, BUT THERE WAS A PICTURE OF A DONUT!!!

Out of reflex, I kept trying to tap that donut icon in the taskbar too. :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!