Holiday Area Contest - Voting Thread Closed

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5405 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1 O
    2 R
    3 T

I don't have a Christmas section. All of this year's stuff got fairly well distributed throughout the town.

Fun to see these great scenes! The mega factory is great! Thx for sharing!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited December 2014
    O
    R
    U

Great festive area's everyone.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1. O
    2. J
    3. A

Super designs! Thanks to all who entered for sharing their designs!
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Just now noticed the massive custom holiday tree in O's entry. Another wow factor. Such a cool idea! :thumbup:
    So many fantastic entries!
  • wadebear
    4076 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1 = E
    2 = K
    3 = O

With an honorable mention for N
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Just now noticed the massive custom holiday tree in O's entry. Another wow factor. Such a cool idea! :thumbup:
    Totally. At first I thought there had to have been some illegal photoshopping going on until I noticed the key placement of the balloon and and snow truck.

Many great submissions all-around. :)
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1. N
    2. C
    3. E
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    bump
  • vjmmartino
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1. O
    2. H
    3. J

This was tough, so many great designs!
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1 = R
    2 = Q
    3 = F

With so many great entries, I feel I should explain my thinking:

F: A mock nativity scene with Blinky cherubs and "kings" bearing gifts. Brilliant!

Q: Almost every holiday item is included in the scene, and it's all presented concisely, stylishly, and even functionally. Plus, reindeer leading the sleigh! As a concentrated holiday scene, you can't ask for more.

R: While I agree that the the design disperses the festive theme, I think that is part of the scene's unique beauty--unique not just for this event but in the game. Also, check out that fire under the tree to the left!

Honorable mention: the cooling towers behind the workshop in A and V is the best isolated design idea I've seen this event, but I also want N's snowflake and K's menorah in my town!

I will now PM the dude asking how many times I can change my vote the next few days.

• milkaholic991
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1=E
    2=O
    3=A

edit: * doesn't look like an a.. I can hear "your fingers are too fat.." already
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited December 2014
    O
    N
    K

I really like unexpected things-- Os massive XMAS tree, the snowflake design from N, and the menorah from K
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    1 = R

R: While I agree that the the design disperses the festive theme, I think that is part of the scene's unique beauty--unique not just for this event but in the game. Also, check out that fire under the tree to the left!

Honorable mention: the cooling towers behind the workshop in A and V is the best isolated design idea I've seen this event, but I also want N's snowflake and K's menorah in my town!

I will now PM the dude asking how many times I can change my vote the next few days.
    I had the hardest time not including R and really was looking for the smallest things in the designs for the decision.
    It was really hard to flaw it honestly. It is stunning.
  • egrrrrrr
    22 posts
    edited December 2014
    1: O
    2: A
    3: N

So hard to choose.... Awesome creativity.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Bump
  • suetopia
    4226 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    1-O
    2-U
    3-T
  • realmrsupra
    93 posts
    edited December 2014
    First, thank you sandwedgeking for the most awesome hosting and contest. Super job kind sir. :thumbup: All the entrants get my vote for effort and taking the time to enter. Kudo's all around.

1-O
    2-U
    3-R

Happy tapping
  • 4junk3000
    5405 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Mopurglar wrote:
    Totally. At first I thought there had to have been some illegal photoshopping going on until I noticed the key placement of the balloon and and snow truck.

Many great submissions all-around. :)
    X3.

I saw the giant tree, with only one visible trunk, that iced it for me too! Nice details in a lot of these though.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Wow - Fantastic Christmas Areas by everyone so this made selection really difficult. I went for three very different designs for this reason:
    1: O
    2: U
    3: S
  • soullessmama
    238 posts
    edited December 2014
    1-K
    2-N
    3-J