EA Forums - Banner

Zutroy !!!

124Next

Replies

• trojanchick
    79 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    That's great. I completed all the tunnel quests days ago and still don't have the character. If anyone has a solution - please share.

Update: Checked my inventory 5 min after posting this comment and Zutroy was there under Characters. Xmas miracle!
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited December 2014
    Check your inventory! Even though the game gave me a message about this being my "last chance" to finish all the tasks and get Zutroy (I have been completing them all ahead of schedule), I looked through my inventory and found him all the way at the end (to the right)!
  • EugeneApe
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Thanks, but it's not an inventory issue. I would like to say that if someone were tasked with MANUALLY researching each Zutroy claim and then MANUALLY crediting each shorted gamer with their missing Zutroy, ...the problem would be solved [I mean yes, you want to figure out what went wrong with the code, but no one can earn Zutroy by this method ANYMORE, ...EVER!
    So while it would be good to know what went wrong with the code, why make the gamers pay for the screw up. Just give them their due and sort out the coding issue on your own time.]
  • arktoshorse
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    I had the same issue, and, I had the same message even tough the holdiay daily tasks were complete. He was not in my inventory. But, I just found him in my inventory moments ago, and I think I figured out why. I had the cabin placed in my city. Zutroy only appeared in my inventory after I tapped the cabin and the black smoke came out of the chimney. Probably a fluke but give it a try and see if that works.
  • EugeneApe
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Credit where credit is due. MAAANYYY!! Login and logouts, ...MAAANYYY!! Inventory checks since my last post...

ZUTROY!!!!

Thanks EA.
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Just seen the message. I will try the log in log out thing to see if it works trying more than once thins time... I hope I get Zutroy today! Congrats to the people who got theirs today!
  • sugarpuffi
    87 posts
    edited December 2014
    lodged ticket with ea about missing zutroy and elves. they promised me both but still no sign of my 4 elves :(
  • 4junk3000
    6209 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Tried removing and replacing cabin. Tried tapping all 19 tasks. Tried log out/in. Tried clearing cache and force stop.

No Z guy.

Grr.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • TappedOutPhil
    13 posts
    edited December 2014
    Check your inventory! Even though the game gave me a message about this being my "last chance" to finish all the tasks and get Zutroy (I have been completing them all ahead of schedule), I looked through my inventory and found him all the way at the end (to the right)!

Yes, same here. Found the message quite ironic, but then looked in inventory and there he was! Thanks EA!
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    my game has been down for just over an hour then managed to sign in and there he was in my inventory. Also looks like my quests have restarted but I'm now behind.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • wildminion
    552 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Still no Zutroy here. I raised a ticket, they told me to wait....

Server has been mostly inaccessible today so far. When I did get in I got the "last chance for Zutroy" message (annoying or what? ). Still no Zutroy.

Not in my inventory.

Not hiding behind the cabin.

Not wandering my town.

Not under the tree.

Not anywhere.

No Zutroy!
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Got him! :lol:

And I missed 9 days due to a cruise vacation 8)
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Robbie8575
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I completed everything in level 1 and never got this character? Got the cabin but this guy never showed up. I don't come on here too often so I didn't even know I was supposed to get him. Came on to check out level 2 chatter because I was confused. I also never got any quest for ice princess Martin even though I got him
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited December 2014
    Do you have to have the prerequeset quests done fore building Lvl 37 building to complete his tasks as well? Also do you lose said missions at end of event if not done by then? Thanks again. And Merry Christmas to all.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.