• cdielemans582
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    Having the same issue :(
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    usmurf666 wrote:
    Me too. I sent Homer on his 4 hour task to stand on the elf door, and haven't been able to get the app to load since. That was about 2 hours ago. Now, it force closes after it starts loading, a few seconds after the tap to continue screen. I also tried to reinstall, but still have the same issue. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5.
    Exactly the same here. The last time I was able to get into the game was about the same time you did, and that's when I too sent Homer on the 4 hour task to stand on the door (he's been there eight or nine hours now, always assuming that this has been saved, which I'm a little doubtful about).
    I've reinstalled, rebooted, forced quit without any success. I'm having the problem on my Nexus 7 and on my Kogan Agora (generic Android) phone.
  • Zeikiel
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same exact issue since last night's update was pushed..crashing everytime I click to play and it's happening on multiple devices (S5 and Tab Pro).
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Still not working this morning.
    Interesting that it crashed for others too after sending Homer on the 4 hour Elf task.
    My device is Kindle Fire.
    What.A.Bummer.
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Here I am to say, "Me, too!"

I have a Moto X (android 4.4.4) after "Tap to Continue" the donut rolls and I get dropped back to the android home screen.

So, I broke out my old iPhone 4, and the same thing happens.

I decided to reload TSTO on the iPhone. It's downloading a bajillion updates right now, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Ok, I took so long to write this that I can say, reloading the iPhone did not fix it.

I'll just reply to my own message since I have several devices to play with.

I just pulled out my wife's iPad 4, I haven't played on the big screen in a while so I needed the 12 Mb update and the 585Mb.
    When it was done I was immediately kicked out.

But, good news everybody. I can play anonymously! Just watch the clip, then do the tutorial and start over. <gag>

• mobow213
    2 posts
    edited December 2014
    Can get into the game either. If I logout then log back in I get a error msg saying my game was logged right and to log in using my other device. However I only play over my phone. Guess im sol on missing all the xmas stuff
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    mobow213 wrote:
    Can get into the game either. If I logout then log back in I get a error msg saying my game was logged right and to log in using my other device. However I only play over my phone. Guess im sol on missing all the xmas stuff

Whoa! Try this, play anonymously then, exit and log back in.

I am in on the iPad!
  • andersonfd402
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    22steelpaw wrote:
    usmurf666 wrote:
    Me too. I sent Homer on his 4 hour task to stand on the elf door, and haven't been able to get the app to load since. That was about 2 hours ago. Now, it force closes after it starts loading, a few seconds after the tap to continue screen. I also tried to reinstall, but still have the same issue. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5.
    Exactly the same here. The last time I was able to get into the game was about the same time you did, and that's when I too sent Homer on the 4 hour task to stand on the door (he's been there eight or nine hours now, always assuming that this has been saved, which I'm a little doubtful about).
    I've reinstalled, rebooted, forced quit without any success. I'm having the problem on my Nexus 7 and on my Kogan Agora (generic Android) phone.

I'm having the same problema on my Moto X2
  • mobow213
    2 posts
    edited December 2014
    mobow213 wrote:

I am in on the iPad!

Tried that to no effect. Logged out played anom. Closed the game. Reloaded the app and log back in played anom. Then closed again then log in and still got the error msg.
  • ebrown2112
    5 posts
    edited December 2014

Unfortunately, that didn't work on my Android. :(
  • Mr_Martypants
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    mobow213 wrote:
    mobow213 wrote:

I am in on the iPad!

Tried that to no effect. Logged out played anom. Closed the game. Reloaded the app and log back in played anom. Then closed again then log in and still got the error msg.

I am in on my Motox without doing anything other than logging in. My old iPhone 4 is working, too.
    Looks like EA might've fixed it while I was killing time by logging in and out.
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited December 2014
    ebrown2112 wrote:

Unfortunately, that didn't work on my Android. :(
    ditto
  • socram8888
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    I am facing this very issue too. It was working fine, till I sent Homer to stand on the elves hatch.

To be precise, I'm getting a segmentation fault (Linux "SIGSEGV" - null pointer maybe?) in libscorpio-neon, on Data::DataServer::simulateTime(), line 384.
  • lyssacosta442
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    22steelpaw wrote:
    usmurf666 wrote:

Me too!! I play on Galaxy Note 3
  • Starlett233
    5 posts
    edited December 2014

Or it is the game tellng us to spend time with family instead of playing games...

Lol! :lol:
  • Xyneiz87
    1 posts
    edited December 2014
    22steelpaw wrote:
    usmurf666 wrote:

Me too!! I play on Galaxy Note 3

I'm facing the same problem. I play I'm my Samsung Galaxy Tab S, and in Galaxy S4
  • allisauce
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I am also having this issue. Game crashes after trying to log in. Seems be happening on both my S4 and Galaxy Tab.
  • ClicquotOh
    8 posts
    edited December 2014
    Me too post. 2accounts 2 devices...one acct works on both one does not. So definitely an EA issue not device (kindle fire,HTC one). Game one works no problem,game 2 crashes before it loads. I started homer 4 hour elf tunnle and have not been able to get back in since 5 pm pst 12/24 nearly 12 hours a t this point.

Origin Id non working game clicqBtown

Main game Id clicquotoh working.

Cheers
    Clicq

• T-Square-2
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Looks like a major glitch affecting everyone. EA is going to have to get a patch out on this one to fix it.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!