Replies

• ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Works fine for me
  • homer4mayor
    63 posts
    edited December 2014
    agreed: the first phase with crappy prizes and now the vast majority cant even really start the second phase! Whaton earth is EA thinking? That the players just accept this and still pump their real money into overprices in-store items? I will fore sure take a looong break after the event is over as TSTO is really exhausting my patience and not worth my time.
    good job, EA !
  • meljimena
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'm with you. Can't play since yesterday night.
  • Snakeyees
    2332 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    giphy.gif

Nice im not a .gif man but it sure fits.

Game working here as well.

• ASimLdyWzrd
    6 posts
    edited December 2014
    Game only worked for 6 hours last night now I can't get back in it crashes to desktop
  • iain51269522
    778 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    How can you run an event on Christmas if your not gonna be around to make the game work entirely been kicked from server since lastnight my wife and myself both. Please fix this today and call in some overtime workers.

I highly suspect that whoever made this not work choose the timing so nobody would be available to fix it.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It is pretty bad that they design phase 2 (which is about events after Christmas) to drop the day before Christmas when tech support won't be around. Really should have set it to drop the 27th or whenever they'd be back and it was more relevant to real time.
  • ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited December 2014
    I don't have any other devices besides this kindle and I hope its not because of that. Are there any kindle users able to loving?
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I can't get in on my Nexus 7, but I can get in on a borrowed iPad.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Worked a few hours ago now can't get in :evil:

On IOS

EDIT: got in after getting kicked out like 5 times.
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I cant get on with my ipad or s5. Not logged in since last night as not been able to.
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Hmmm. No problems here.
  • CuddlyKitten
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same on Galaxy S4, just crashes on loading. I've cleared everything, and the next step is to uninstall and re-install. What a sweet Xmas present for us EA, on top of starting a new questline on Christmas day. What makes a game company so in need of attention and love that they ask their user base to spend time with them on Christmas, instead of their families?
  • mmaybe757
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Is this Christmas or F$&@YouMas?
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Guys I know you say you have tried everything. But there was a glitch update yesterday I have told load of folk to do this and it has worked so why don't you try this too. ?

Have you tried removing all the apps you don't use, All the photos you no longer want clearing the cache, Deleting the simpsons app and hard closing your device. Then re installing the simpsons app ? Try that it might help.

This has worked for me and I have been playing ever since so maybe you should give it a go. :thumbup:
    I've done all of that and I'm still not able to get on in over 13 hours
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    In case you didn't notice, this is forum for players moderated by players. EA doesn't look over this site. If you'd like to post where designers & others at EA do read, post on help.ea.com. Even has a link for holiday availability.

Last night before I went to bed 12:30am PST I had issues, though was on at 12:02am PST when the Christmas stuff hit. Up at 7am PST and cleared game. Back on a 9:00am PST with no issue, though now 10am PST & can't connect.

Yesterday day I did a call for something else with them & mentioned it to them. It has been a couple of days where issues were happening with connecting to the server, as one can see when browsing the pages to see the many threads. The good thing is that it doesn't last for long, you may just be not catching it.

Also realize that many more are off today putting a strain on the servers. So if truly want to had EA address the issue and not just vent, use the help.ea.com site.

Edit: Spelling
  • jesusisadr734
    68 posts
    edited December 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    Guys I know you say you have tried everything. But there was a glitch update yesterday I have told load of folk to do this and it has worked so why don't you try this too. ?

Have you tried removing all the apps you don't use, All the photos you no longer want clearing the cache, Deleting the simpsons app and hard closing your device. Then re installing the simpsons app ? Try that it might help.

This has worked for me and I have been playing ever since so maybe you should give it a go. :thumbup:

I've deleted a couple apps, cleared my cache, unintalled, re-installed and NOTHING. It goes to the Splash Screen, log in, then crash. This is so frustrating. I wonder what percentage of players can play right now?
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    In case you didn't notice, this is forum for players moderated by players. EA doesn't look over this site. If you'd like to post where designers & others at EA do read, post on help.ea.com. Even has a link for holiday availability.

Last night before I went to bed 12:30am PST. Up at 7am PST and cleared game. Back on a 9:00am PST with no issue, though now 10am PST & can't connect.

Yesterday day I did a call for something else with them & mentioned it to them. It has been a couple of days where issues were happening with connecting to the server, as one can see when browsing the pages to see the many threads. The good thing is that it doesn't last for long, you may just be not catching it.

Also realize that many more are off today putting a strain on the servers. So if truly want to had EA address the issue and not just vent, use the help.ea.com
    Sorry fkm but EA does check this site from time to time to see what the TSTO community has to say, as for help.ea.com been there done that and still no resolution for the problem that's going on.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I did file a ticket with ea today.

And with respect saying it usually doesn't last long isn't helpful, a lot of us are approaching the 24 hour outage mark.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Got a friend visit notification & now on.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.