Replies

• rpk333236
    224 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Yup same here.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    There are at least 2 threads about this already. It is a glitch that occurred the other day & has yet to be fixed.
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited December 2014
    I have the same glitch, but in addition 3 gift shops and a krustyland burger I built are acting the same way. When I click on them, I get nothing.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    EA is like my step-dad. It's impossible for them to fix something without breaking something else in the process. :(
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    EA is like my step-dad. It's impossible for them to fix something without breaking something else in the process. :(

At least with this one it's only costing potential rewards and not directly impacting the event...but man what a pain in the neck :roll:
  • davidd4949
    22 posts
    edited December 2014
    Same here and I was so close to th next donut drop, I think I only 6 more games and I would get a donut drop soon after. Now I have to wait till its fixed. D'oh!!!!
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited December 2014

Homer is your step dad?
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited December 2014
    I get nothing either. My 2nd KB has never paid out but the SY not paying out is new
  • kimphuc
    54 posts
    edited December 2014
    i think EA forgot about krusty land , wish they would just get rid of it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!