EA Forums - Banner

Elf zapper - Worst. 'Prize'. Ever. Spoiler alert.

2Next

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It's similar to the zapper we used with bunnies from some other event. I use it like a vacuum cleaner, holding it down as I move through my city. It is very effective for me.

Halloween 2013 all over again. :lol:

Still: Halloween 2013 was awesome! :mrgreen:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I'd have preferred this be part of the main storyline but at least it's better than another set of lights..

And to be blunt it'll help cut down on some extremely annoying accidental taps. Now maybe I'll get back to accidentally tapping buildings when assigning tasks :roll:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    When the bunny zapper came out, I thought at first that I was supposed to tap ON THE ICON and hold my finger THERE and then start moving around the screen. Couldn't figure out why it was working for everyone but me. D'oh!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    The elf zapper is lame and I find it much worse than the bunny zapper. Painful using it to complete the zapper quest, easier for me to hunt in x-ray mode.

Should not have been a prize!!
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited December 2014
    I don't believe items like this should be prizes. Once the event is over they are gone. These things should be earned through separate quest lines and should be in addition to the prizes that are earned.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.