EA Forums - Banner

Which 2 (!) characters do you want the most?

Why would anyone in their right mind make a list of their most favored characters on here? We all know the moment we show our cards, those very items get sold as premiums, and end up costing way more then they usually would. Seriously we need to stop making lists like that.

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Before we received the option to get the Crazy Cat Lady, I would have said her first. But now that I am fortunate enough to have her roaming my town, my choices would be for a permanent tasked Gil and Lance Murdock.

EDIT: Not in my right mind :lol:
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Why would anyone in their right mind make a list of their most favored characters on here? We all know the moment we show our cards, those very items get sold as premiums, and end up costing way more then they usually would. Seriously we need to stop making lists like that.

EA, I will pay no more than 1000 donuts each for the 2 I listed as wants :mrgreen:
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited December 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

As if EA will ever take a proper look on this forum? Everybody wants Maggie or Lionel Hutz, but did they ever show up in the game?
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maggie and Sideshow Bob
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    We already have a daycare do we really need a 2nd one? or maybe this one can get repurposed.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited December 2014
    I want Lindsay Naegle and I'd pay up to 12 donuts for her.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited December 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

:thumbup:
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Hendri1992 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

As if EA will ever take a proper look on this forum? Everybody wants Maggie or Lionel Hutz, but did they ever show up in the game?
    Yes I'm quite aware that they already know a lot about our wants. The point is that list wasn't very long and most of the stuff have been added already. My question is why give in again.

As far as adding those two goes, I'm sure it's in the workings already. Considering the added most of the characters people asked for.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

EA, I will pay no more than 1000 donuts each for the 2 I listed as wants :mrgreen:
    Berry you're an evil one aren't you? :-o :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

uRYpcRX.png
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

Berry you're an evil one aren't you? :-o :lol:

I am when you misspell my name :twisted: :lol::mrgreen:
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited December 2014
    Maggie and Unibrow Gerald dollars
    Troy McClure and his house donuts
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maggie for sure. How are we on level 48 and they still haven't released her?

Bleeding Gums would be a good addition as well. :D
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maggie should definitely be free. Why would every other member of the immediate family be free except her? It wouldn't make sense. It's bad enough Grandma Bouvier was premium. I have a feeling they'll release Maggie for Level 50.

I also really want Grandma Simpson, to complete the family. She can be premium, I'd pay for her. Oh, and then I guess we'd need Uncle Herb too...
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.