EA Forums - Banner

Can't buy donuts from Gil

2Next

Replies

• Poookia1
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Bought donuts yesterday...still waiting for them to show up.
  • Marissaniel
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Hi,

Same issue here : i've bought load truck (300 + 45), game crashed after saying to me that the deal was done :(:(
    Got confirmation of the transaction by a mail from Google play but still have nothing in the game ....
    Try to clean the cache and reload the game ...still nothing
    Try to restart the tablet, reload the game .... still nothing

I'm playing with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 under Android 4.1.2
    "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar." (Wash, Firefly)
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I have the same problem I bought the store load of 900+200, no donuts. I got on the live chat, waited 55 minutes and get told that it was a known issue and that they were trying to fix it. I was also told that the time frame for fixing it was 24 hrs, I dont know if it will be fixed in 24 but I'll wait and see.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I hope they bring us a properly working Gil deal after they get it sorted with those that were charged.
  • samduccoo
    3 posts
    edited December 2014
    Spent $19.99 and was charged on the receipt, But no donut received.
  • nyjfan1968
    2 posts
    edited August 2015
    I have $20.10 on my Google Play account; when I tried to buy a tray of 132 donuts for $9.99 or a Golden Scratch-R ticket from the Kwik-E-Mart, I got the following error message:

"Currently in-app billing is not available for you. The following are possible reasons: 1. You have not accepted the Google terms of service. 2. You have not set up a Play Store account. 3. Your country does not support in-app billing."

Is this some sort of temporary Google play issue, and if not, what steps can I take to try and resolve this issue?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.