EA Forums - Banner

Gil sale - what did you buy? [updated with another poll-option]

13Next

Replies

• adruralo
    3290 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Worse luck, just about to tap on Gil, he then disappeared and no donut sale for me.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 13 Blue.
  • grumpydion
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    cripnite wrote:
    Customer service only told me to wait 24 hours and if they're not there to contact again. Lousy customer service.
    I purchased last night and got the receipt from iTunes this morning - still no donuts. The response I got from EA chat was:

"don't worry, this issue is already reported to the developers and they are currently working on it to get this fixed, and don't worry this will be fixed soon, and the missing Donuts will be added automatically once the issue will be resolved."

Apparently I should not worry.
  • Annathewicked
    4719 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    None- my game crashes everytime for two days! Now im screwed out of the sale, thanks ea
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Shortyy01 wrote:
    I wanted to buy some donuts and the game kicked me out but I was still able to purchase mine.

Me too. Bought 300+ 45 twice. Bought the ice castle, ski lift and Florence of aribia. Still have 367 left. Will save for next event.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I picked up an itunes gift card on black friday for 25% off and used it to get the boatload with the extra 700 donuts. I feel pretty good about that deal and am hoping they last me a full year.
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I bought 900 + 200. What I got was 0. :(
    I got the same as you 900+200=0
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Wanted to buy donuts, but game crashed every time. Luckily I was never charged
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    It's an offer which doesn't come often... So I bought TWO boatloads! :D

Yes, that's 3120 x 2 = 6,240 donuts
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I voted "I didn't buy donuts (yet)" a few days ago, but I ended up missing the sale. :(
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Got the 900+200 package and spent them all on snowcats. Got my multiplier up to 434.4%. Aspirationals, here I come.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Finally got my donuts after spending another hour waiting for an ea advisor and another hour on chat with them. They only gave me an extra 30 for my trouble, but geez that almost wasn't worth it at all. What a hassle. Don't think I'll be buying any more for awhile.
  • Edawg7220
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I received $90.00 worth of iTunes cards for Christmas so it was a no brainer for me!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.