EA Forums - Banner

maximizing bells for both you and your neighbor

12346Next

Replies

• johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for the bump. I cleared prize 4 today already using this method.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Or1onBelt wrote:
    My way of making it obvious.

76c16623-dc79-49b4-8165-f2454edea654.png

:thumbup:
  • johncolombo
    edited December 2014
    Or1onBelt wrote:
    My way of making it obvious.

76c16623-dc79-49b4-8165-f2454edea654.png

:thumbup:

I like but playing this game as long as I have I think you need the word tap with arrows pointing to the items you want tapped.
    :mrgreen:
  • danbecker75
    31 posts
    edited December 2014
    Bump. Please keep them close together. Wish this was a sticky thread.
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited December 2014
    Thanks for all the info John, I have been so busy with family/Christmas stuff I have gotten behind, but this such a great help! Now I have a question I didn't see addressed... Has anyone noticed more elves and handshakes on the tunnels, like stackables? Note the picture, I found it interesting that I had more elves

1D1xBf6
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Bump. Please keep them close together. Wish this was a sticky thread.
    There are already two of those for this event, or I'd consider it.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I've still got a BUNCH of friends who don't have their Elf Tunnel and Canon side by side, so I'm bumping this back up...
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Am I reading this right, if there's a handshake over MY cannon and tunnel I'm supposed to get bells from it? I haven't been, only money :(
  • johncolombo
    edited December 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Am I reading this right, if there's a handshake over MY cannon and tunnel I'm supposed to get bells from it? I haven't been, only money :(

You should be getting bells. Everyone else is. Maybe someone else has an idea?

Edit: you get bells and money. Maybe you're just not noticing the bells?
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Don't know if its been mentioned and I'm not ready through 5 pages to find out, but cannon and elf door will not appear to be available to your neighbours unless you sync after clearing handshakes.
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited January 2015
    I finally hit max FP this morning. I immediately noticed thst it's a LOT harder to work out when the "main" visit timer resets and when you cross the #bells per tap thresholds when you can't see the FP/tap counter.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Don't know if its been mentioned and I'm not ready through 5 pages to find out, but cannon and elf door will not appear to be available to your neighbours unless you sync after clearing handshakes.
    Not on either of my games or devices: iOS and Android. You just have to wait 30 seconds (Android) to a minute (iOS) for the device to sync recent events to the server. The first Friend Actions I do every day are to tap my other town's Elf Tunnel and Cannon and I timed it for both.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.