EA Forums - Banner

annual gift man

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Although everyone in my top ten on the leaderboard has cracked 900, Neuroheart has now moved to 3rd on my list. I'm in 2nd currently, but I have a feeling that will quickly change as some of you are taking no prisoners, lol. :mrgreen:

My list Neuro is on top to, with Ordinairy bob, Chris6271, III3lucky and mikey and brevis in her back :P

@barry

Check your PM, Always nice to have replay :wink:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ultratim78
    27 posts
    edited December 2014
    I'm now on the top of my list :lol:

It could be because my neighbours maybe asleep. Shhh don't wake them :twisted:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    ultratim78 wrote:
    I'm now on the top of my list :lol:

It could be because my neighbours maybe asleep. Shhh don't wake them :twisted:
    I was just waiting for the cannon to cool down :mrgreen:

I have two elves left, but I made it to the top of my leaderboard at last. You guys are tough competition!
  • 24rsava24
    107 posts
    edited December 2014
    I just got the annual gift man today. Woohoo another npc. I would like the islands better if they only had trees on them. I don't even want the island with the plane tail.
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I choose not to fire my canon last night because I was waiting for it to upgrade to 5 bells per elf.
    So now I have dropped to 3rd place again, but I'm catching up.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Maybe this thread title should be changed to "the progress report thread" because I instinctively sought it out when I saw I was 100 bells away from Little Helper Ralph and should have him soon :lol:
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Maybe this thread title should be changed to "the progress report thread" because I instinctively sought it out when I saw I was 100 bells away from Little Helper Ralph and should have him soon :lol:

That's impressive. I thought I was doing well but I'm just under 2000 bells away from Little Helper Ralph.

And for anyone keeping score (probably just me) I have finally surpassed Suetopia by a measly 15 elves fired!!
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Oh, and Annual Gift Man was pretty lame.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Fired the cannon and got little helper Ralph! Looks like he has a four hour task, for all you Ralph fans out there.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Fired the cannon and got little helper Ralph! Looks like he has a four hour task, for all you Ralph fans out there.

Four hour Ralph task is great news!!

Into the storage you go Bounce House!!

Crap!!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Crap!!

Woo hoo! Can finally get rid of the annoying gold ticket! If anything just getting rid of the bounce house is worth it!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

...we haven't had one of those for Phase 2 yet so why not rename it and continue the spirit of the thread.

Oh and I earned the Annual Gift Man this morning and am very annoyed that it was small, barely animated, and had no associated tasks except to place it and tap on it :roll: They should have at least given it a 4-hour task involving Homer :roll:
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I have two elves left, but I made it to the top of my leaderboard at last.

Yep, number one on my list as well. Almost caught you this morning! It'll have to stand as my high water mark for the event.

Still a couple thousand bells away from Ralph. I think I'm going to miss that never-ending Easter egg hunt in your town!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Still a couple thousand bells away from Ralph. I think I'm going to miss that never-ending Easter egg hunt in your town!
    I actually hardly ever use four hour tasks. He'll be back in the circle of eggs as soon as the snow melts :D
  • mikeritjshua
    67 posts
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Crap!!

Agree!! Hate it! But seriously, you only just put it back?? So pointless...
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    barszap785 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Crap!!

Agree!! Hate it! But seriously, you only just put it back?? So pointless...

I like four hour tasks so I use it for Ralph. I haven't put it away yet. But as soon as I get the Ralph costume it's gone.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    By tomorrow I'll be able to join this club lol
    Where's the elf Ralph post?
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I keep jumping between number 4 and 10 on the leader board, but I sleep in late and think I'm missing one round of elf firing you all are getting in, but then again I stay up later than most. right now neuro, Barry, bob pinpal real and sue are ahead of me but not by much.

I need 150 bells for little helper Ralph, will get him tonight, but want him now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I keep jumping between number 4 and 10 on the leader board, but I sleep in late and think I'm missing one round of elf firing you all are getting in, but then again I stay up later than most. right now neuro, Barry, bob pinpal real and sue are ahead of me but not by much.

I need 150 bells for little helper Ralph, will get him tonight, but want him now.

That's interesting. I'm neck and neck with sue (currently just ahead of her) so I would be ahead of you as well but I still need 1500 bells for Little Helper Ralph.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited December 2014
    I keep jumping between number 4 and 10 on the leader board, but I sleep in late and think I'm missing one round of elf firing you all are getting in, but then again I stay up later than most.
    I've also been up late and sleeping late. I was surprised this morning that my rank hadn't plummeted; I only dropped a couple spots.

I'm definitely struggling to have enough elves, though. I had a 150 elf cushion a couple days ago!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.