EA Forums - Banner

Okay, are you taking your lights down NOW?

Prev1
You could have posted this in an existing thread rather than starting up a new one.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9232082.page

Replies

• pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Saw that thread and it was about the income tax counter or something? Didn't appear relevant. And a search revealed earlier posts debating leaving lights up for santa coin hunters before the event ended. This was more a design question, but sure, I could have posted in another lights thread.
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think people are sometimes a little too literal with the threads which is why they keep starting new ones so your post would have been just fine. In fact, I posted in that other one thread and part of my comment was design related. As long as you're not popping in just to say Add Me, it should be fine. They always go off on tangents anyway and your comment wouldn't even be tangential.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    No, you're right. I didn't notice that other thread had veered off already. And I added to it, so this thread can quickly vanish off the first page :wink:
  • ilona73
    25 posts
    edited January 2013
    So someone starts a new thread.... What's the big deal? Why do people get their panties in bunches over a handful of new threads? They will eventually fall down into the dead space pages and not hurt anyone.

I feel like starting a new thread just for fun... Lol. But I won't as it may cause heads to explode. :lol:

Well hope that EA has something fun coming soon. Game is boring at the moment. Maybe something Valentines Day related. I'm all for gaudy pink, red, and flowers!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6297 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I'm gonna leave mine up until the snow is gone. Then I'll go back to the regular houses
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    Every one but the Muntz house.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited January 2013
    I left em up at Willie's shack only. The place looks much better now.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:

I love the suicidal raccoon, that one's a keeper.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    panfapuffs wrote:
    ThomasK323 wrote:

There's always been a suicidal raccoon, but having old Christmas lights up makes it make more sense.
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    Haha, I agree, my houses look odd and boring without the lights now.

Instead of manually taking them down, I'm gonna keep them up as long as its snowing. I assume whenever the game decides to make it stop snowing, it'll take down the lights for me.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    I am taking all of them down with the exception of the farm, Muntz house and brown house since they are all down in the hillbilly holler and dadgummit theys keepin' them thar lights up.
  • ctex05748
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    Haha, I agree, my houses look odd and boring without the lights now.

Instead of manually taking them down, I'm gonna keep them up as long as its snowing. I assume whenever the game decides to make it stop snowing, it'll take down the lights for me.

I could be completely wrong, but I'm assuming that the lights will stay up as long as you leave them. They're a skin, like the Hell House for the church, that will be permanently available to you.
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    ThomasK323 wrote:
    panfapuffs wrote:
    ThomasK323 wrote:

There's always been a suicidal raccoon, but having old Christmas lights up makes it make more sense.

Wow, I totally missed that! Didn't see him until the lights went up.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    I took down all but muntz and farm
  • whatUsaid82
    76 posts
    edited January 2013
    All down, even the tree.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    I took everything down including the tree and used all my coins this morning. I did leave the lights up on Muntz farm tho. This update sucks.
  • TWANINOMICON
    30 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm leaving mine up all year just cuz I can. I'm also going to keep homer doing the milk and cookies task cuz it makes more than double the money his other hour tasks do
  • carvensno
    93 posts
    edited January 2013
    yep took everything down :mrgreen: no need to have them up anymore! lol
  • kbabble
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    Without a proper update, I see no reason to take my lights down.
  • Audiobrain
    250 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lights down, trees still up because they generate 500 every 24
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.