EA Forums - Banner

TSTO Roll Call

Replies

• lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    The more money I pump into TSTO, the more damn things I wish to own in all updates.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • kgb691
    8 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'm still here! Playing since Easter 2014. Did EA make some sort of announcement? Did I miss something?

I'm level 48 and still enjoy planning my Springfield. I have noticed some neighbors seem to have stopped playing. Kind of annoying! But I'm still at it. Maybe I should just clear them out for people who are active?

PS there is one thing that keeps me from visiting every neighbor, every day, right now: I've noticed recently (maybe since I've maxed out my friend points?), I can only get a certain number of elf bells, before I get only experience points and money. No more bells. (Happened with the presents, too.) Has this happened to anyone else?
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wednesday will be my one year anniversary. I had never "gamed" before, but it is something I got into as television really bores me - even more than pressing "retry" on the Bart Screen. Also I am stuck in a remote part of Scotland with a lot of bad weather. I enjoy this forum - it can sometimes be hilarious. It certainly gets really busy with things at times.

However when I go back to Paris I am going to throw the game and the device in the nearest sea.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm still playing, as I have since September 2012. I must admit, however, that the past week has tried my patience. I was affected by the donut purchasing glitch during Gil's sale and was only finally able to get my donuts today. EA Support was not the greatest and I seriously considered just getting a refund from Apple and being done with it, especially when one of my support sessions was interrupted by the recent server outage (after 4 hours of being bounced from agent to agent). But EA finally came through and so here I am, with a fresh batch of donuts to eat. :-)

I'd also like to say that while don't post often, I really appreciate all of you that do. These forums really help make up for any unpleasantness with bugs and server issues.
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Im still here invested to much in to doughnuts to quit.

• Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited January 2015
    I started playing in September 2012, and was a full on completionist for a long time spending a fair bit on donuts, but turned freemium after the list of issues I've encountered became far, far, far too long. I still play daily during events, but in between events it's more like maybe only a couple of times a week. But yeah, still playing. For now.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Jessie here!
    anigif_enhanced-31429-1393708477-7.gif

Estuardo here!
    anigif_enhanced-31591-1393708554-1.gif

Ray here!
    anigif_enhanced-32609-1393708225-2.gif

Lynese here!
    anigif_enhanced-20889-1393708357-17.gif

And I'm Buzz! Buzzzz!
    anigif_enhanced-29998-1393708761-9.gif
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Still here, still tapping away. Haven't been locked out of the game too much fortunately although I fear maybe a lot of my FL has been or have stopped playing. Might just be because of the holidays so I will wait and see.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Bravewall wrote:
    Jessie here!
    anigif_enhanced-31429-1393708477-7.gif

Estuardo here!
    anigif_enhanced-31591-1393708554-1.gif

Ray here!
    anigif_enhanced-32609-1393708225-2.gif

Lynese here!
    anigif_enhanced-20889-1393708357-17.gif

And I'm Buzz! Buzzzz!
    anigif_enhanced-29998-1393708761-9.gif

Bravo on the Zoom reference! (from one who watched the ORIGINAL Zoom from the 70's!)
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    kgb691 wrote:
    I'm still here! Playing since Easter 2014. Did EA make some sort of announcement? Did I miss something?

I'm level 48 and still enjoy planning my Springfield. I have noticed some neighbors seem to have stopped playing. Kind of annoying! But I'm still at it. Maybe I should just clear them out for people who are active?

PS there is one thing that keeps me from visiting every neighbor, every day, right now: I've noticed recently (maybe since I've maxed out my friend points?), I can only get a certain number of elf bells, before I get only experience points and money. No more bells. (Happened with the presents, too.) Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes there is a limit on awards from neighbor visits...on closer inspection you may notice that the number of bells rewarded is also reduced with every 30 neighbor taps.
  • cooldaddy421
    249 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Still here even though this game has its ups and downs. And will play it until they take it down. I will finish my town one of these days, I am about 85% done now.
  • kgb691
    8 posts
    edited January 2015
    kgb691 wrote:

Yes there is a limit on awards from neighbor visits...on closer inspection you may notice that the number of bells rewarded is also reduced with every 30 neighbor taps.

Yes, I get around five or six of each - 5 bells, then 3, then 2, then 1. Then none. Kind of discouraging. The numbers needed to get the next prize look mighty high at this rate.
  • rtarak
    6 posts
    edited January 2015
    No problems on iPad Mini 2. But, extremely busy time for me at work. Although I'm still playing, I'm not visiting as often as usual; I do try to make it every other day though! The graphics, drawing and animation make me giggle each time I log in. Doesn't matter if the tasks or story lines are judged by some as less than optimal.
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited January 2015
    Just started playing so still here.
  • Canuck4L
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Took 6 months off but been back since the Christmas event. Daily player again! :D (add me)
  • mikepellerin60
    492 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm here. I'm coming up on 1yr on Feb 15th. I almost quit a couple of times, but there's some really awesome forum friends and townies. :D
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited January 2015
    Still here and always tapping. Since my posts are mostly ignored I don't frequent here often.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm here.. not always vocal, but definitely here.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Still playing since august 2012. :)
  • pvrooden1024
    142 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

:wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.