EA Forums - Banner

Sequel Shop Sign

Prev1
unfortunately, yes. we have several buildings with really cool animations that we never get to see.

would be really easy to fix by adding permanent tasks for people. just wish they'd do it.

Replies

• SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited January 2015
    Sequel Stop. Like GameStop.
  • johncolombo
    11451 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2015
    maybe it will be used again during Halloween like BDH?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've been considering not completing this quest by not sending Homer. That would keep the 2 hr task for everyone else. Would that work?
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    I've been considering not completing this quest by not sending Homer. That would keep the 2 hr task for everyone else. Would that work?

Is THIS why I can still send people to their two hour task of Argueing Sequels? Well then, Homer May never visit that shop.

EVER!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    cdepast wrote:

It would disappear when the Christmas Update is removed
  • HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited January 2015
    Mopurglar wrote:
    unfortunately, yes. we have several buildings with really cool animations that we never get to see.

would be really easy to fix by adding permanent tasks for people. just wish they'd do it.

Since the devs need ideas to get the ball rolling ,
    BART SIMPSON: 8 hour task Steal BONESTORM VIDEOGAME ~ requires Sequel Stop Game Store
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mopurglar wrote:

BART SIMPSON: 8 hour task Steal BONESTORM VIDEOGAME ~ requires Sequel Stop Game Store

But Bart stole Bonestorm from the Try-N-Save...
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mopurglar wrote:

Right! It's not like they'd have create entire animations for those tasks, and there are plenty of characters that desperately need more tasks!
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Mopurglar wrote:

Right! It's not like they'd have create entire animations for those tasks, and there are plenty of characters that desperately need more tasks!

Can we get Mindy and Bernice some 4 hour tasks here while we're at it? Two birds, one stone. :)
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    cdepast wrote:

It would disappear when the Christmas Update is removed

I assumed it would but am keeping the task alice as long as I can using this method :)
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Oh that is so disappointing. :(

I really love the animation on it, I was hoping there would be permanent tasks. I swear, they have all these building with great animation that we can rarely trigger. It's just not fair.
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited January 2015
    I just came on here to see which characters had tasks at this building to trigger the animation. Very disappointed to see the answer is nobody. Grrrr c'mon EA with all of the characters missing basic task durations you couldn't have someone have a permanent task there?? :? :x
  • FreeWillUnit
    64 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mopurglar wrote:

But Bart stole Bonestorm from the Try-N-Save...

I would be very happy if that task were given to Try-N-Save, as TNS has a better animation than Sequel Stop. The kiddie rides outside the TNS entrance bop back-and-forth, and I would love to be able to see this on a regular basis. Unfortunately the TNS is one of the buildings that EA has decided to remove all tasks from. The animation can no longer be seen.
  • empathy77
    4190 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    cdepast wrote:

danger_-_genius_at_work_0.png?itok=o91g5qZX
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Bringing this up so somebody who works on the game can put a task to go there.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I agree that it's ridiculous that they designed a building with a big black screen and didn't bother to assign anyone a task there. At least when the Bad Dream House is dormant, it still looks like a house. A blank huge screen on top of the Sequel Stop looks like garbage.

Boo, EA! Boo!
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I had random animations at one stage when opened SF yesterday. I love when that happens. Got to see all those building missing out on their great animations in their glory :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yep... :roll:
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    And also bad dream house and the retirement home, plus all the others.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited February 2015
    brmdem wrote:
    And also bad dream house and the retirement home, plus all the others.

I'm not sure what the retirement home animation is supposed to be. Never remember anything from it actually, but I could have missed out completely.

But I do miss the Sequel Stop, Bad Dream House, and would like more people with tasks at the Super Smorq. Also, have they added some permanent tasks with El Chemistri already?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!