EA Forums - Banner

What event do you want to rerun?

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Who are the people who voted Easter? They should be lined up and shot immediately :twisted:

Uhm.., thanks :mrgreen:

I thought easter was great. Is it allowed? Yes.

Ok, up against the wall! *loads gun*

:P
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Who are the people who voted Easter? They should be lined up and shot immediately :twisted:

Beware of the cute avatar that would perish
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Beware of the cute avatar that would perish

Easter was great, the purely luck mechanic was awesome I won so many egg clusters which are by far my favorite decoration!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I loved how you could spend golden eggs only to win pink ones!
  • ZennGlenn
    1789 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Plenty fun input here...
    New, original events may be ideal but reruns w/improved enhancements
    for repeat players as well as for first timers sound swell 8)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Easter was great, the purely luck mechanic was awesome I won so many egg clusters which are by far my favorite decoration!
    Wijsheid wrote:
    You guys are hilarious. :roll:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited January 2015
    ummmm, none
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Stonecutters was a tough event to redo since you had probably 90% of it done already, it would be rehashing the same thing without much improvement on the original. Sorry but some things are best left alone, maybe releasing some Stonecutters robes for certain characters but otherwise leave it be.

I am intrigued by Whacking Day but frankly like Stonecutters it was a one-episode event that ran its course and even though it is highly thought of redoing it won't add much to the game.

My gut says don't redo the events. Go with something entirely new- Sci-Fi Con based event, superhero based event, a Chili Cookoff based event etc. are all much better options for events than redoing the same event again.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    You guys are hilarious. :roll:

I was being serious. I thought it was hilarious that was actually possible.
  • 2almondnut
    122 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Omg, stonecutters....one of my favourite episodes and I wasn't playing when the event was on :/
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    2almondnut wrote:
    Omg, stonecutters....one of my favourite episodes and I wasn't playing when the event was on ?

It took place this past June... :(
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Whacking day...i started playing just after this event and have always hoped it would return.
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    None of the above

I want new themed events with new content, new characters, new buildings & new decorations. No repeat stuff.

Chilli Cook Off
    Superhero event
    Who Shot Mr. Burns
    The Simpsons Movie
    Flying Hellfish
    Homer at Bat
    Deep Space Homer
    Pin Pals
    22 Short Films of Springfield
    The Monorail
    Itchy and Scratchy

I AGREE.

Me too. Good new stuff. From the episodes. Please.
    Christmas and Halloween should be the only annual regulars.
    Oh and can we have cars that can drive on the roads before the monorail please?
  • 2almondnut
    122 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    2almondnut wrote:
    Omg, stonecutters....one of my favourite episodes and I wasn't playing when the event was on ?

It took place this past June... :(
    b.

Wah :/
  • pguittar78639
    25 posts
    edited January 2015
    I voted whacking day because I missed it. I did thoroughly enjoy THOH ghosts though, lots of donuts.More than 400
  • cool2006
    789 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Whacking day that was ausome
  • joniferous
    523 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Whacking day was the event that pushed me to buy a smartphone, however, by the time it arrived, the event was over, so I never got to play :( and I really wanted Lumpy!

Though I would prefer they made new and exciting events rather than repeated an old one.
  • jboudreaud282
    75 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Whacking Day was my very first event, and it has been my favorite so far. I would definitely love to have it come back.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I missed out on Whacking Day entirely, so I have no idea whether I'd want it repeated.

As much as I enjoyed Stonecutters (and missed out on a lot of the prizes because I was low-level and had no friends), I really don't know that we need it repeated. I would love an opportunity to pick up the stuff I missed out on (looking at you, table!), but otherwise I'd rather see new events - maybe with similar mechanics to Stonecutters or part one of this event.
  • jimmyw31
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Lots of whacking day votes - same for me. I started playing right after that event ended - July 2013, and I would love to have had a shot at it. My favorite event I've played was Halloween 2013. I only played with about a dozen friends and just managed to earn all the individual prizes by event's send. If I knew then what I do now, I would have really killed some free bonus donuts back then. Still, it was a blast and got me hooked on TSTO.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.