13Next

Replies

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Just got mine this morning. For now I've just placed it in town by some of the other restaurants. I'm not really sure right now if it will stay there.

It might make a great decoration to forest around, but it doesn't have to go anywhere else.

Anyone try making train tracks yet from fences or other materials? I can't wait to see someone pull it off!
    I agree with it being in a forest, and I'm sure you'll see someone make tracks soon in the showcase section. :lol:

I tried it. It looked okay, however the spacing was too far off for my liking. I was trying to create a whole abandoned railroad surrounded by trees. I'd still like to if I could find a way that suits my taste.
    Maybe we should start a thread for them to release rail line that can be placed like roads :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Got it last night:)
    Now working towards the island, im well ahead of the daily count so i should make it.
    Love the spruce caboose, just put it with all the xmas stuff until after the event finishes and then i will re arrange things.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Just got mine this morning. For now I've just placed it in town by some of the other restaurants. I'm not really sure right now if it will stay there.

It might make a great decoration to forest around, but it doesn't have to go anywhere else.

Anyone try making train tracks yet from fences or other materials? I can't wait to see someone pull it off!
    I agree with it being in a forest, and I'm sure you'll see someone make tracks soon in the showcase section. :lol:

I tried it. It looked okay, however the spacing was too far off for my liking. I was trying to create a whole abandoned railroad surrounded by trees. I'd still like to if I could find a way that suits my taste.
    Maybe we should start a thread for them to release rail line that can be placed like roads :lol:

Amongst the many things being requested right now. :P
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

Hey, maybe they could even take the rail line and put it on stilts or something so that it would be up in the air. Then they could modernize it so that instead of two rails, it was only one. But what the heck would they call that?! :lol:
  • pguittar78639
    25 posts
    edited January 2015
    Maybe they'd call it a, a... unirail. That's it a unirail.
  • mikeritjshua
    67 posts
    edited January 2015
    Got it last night:)
    Now working towards the island, im well ahead of the daily count so i should make it.
    Love the spruce caboose, just put it with all the xmas stuff until after the event finishes and then i will re arrange things.

Just got mine too! Woohoo!

A great addition to my woodland area!

Oh and finally an extra 100 bells!
  • StGermaine221
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Spruce Caboose is 10x10 according to a TSTO Wiki page I saw.

I have an area marked off for it when I get it... I should be getting it on my birthday (the 7th).
    Happy Birthday, OrdealByFire. ?

I will get the Spruce Caboose sometime this week if I don't experience any more game crashes.
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

I like your train of thought.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

LOL

rimshot.jpg
  • 4junk3000
    6364 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I just got mine.

I'm kind bummed on this one. It's going right into storage, there's just no place suitable to put it. To me it should be in woods appearing to have gone down a hill, crashed, and was converted to a restaurant. I just don't have the room to build the supporting landscape to do it right. I won't just put it in a city block surrounded by street. Ugh.

I know it won't go to KL....

Aww...
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

This comment derailed my train of thought :shock: :lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I have been thinking about what should go "on the other side of the tracks"...hmm, Cletus' Farm, Muntz House, Classy Girls, and the Black Box for starters...can't do much until the snow melts though :oops:
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    moxxee wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

This comment derailed my train of thought :shock: :lol:

Sorry about that. Is there something I can do to help you get back on track?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.