EA Forums - Banner

Stop spending money u norks!

Prev1345
People can spend what they want.

Replies

• jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Yep. Doughnut spending is the leading cause of crime among inner city youths.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Lard Lad is now the ace of spades in the FBI's most wanted deck of cards.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just bought 900 donuts to spite you.
  • vinswizzle
    20 posts
    edited January 2013
    everyone, list how much money u spent in this game...........
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:
    u people r crackheads for repeatedly speending money for doughnuts.... u wonder wuts wrong with this world today. Its DOUGHNUT SPENDERS!!!!!!!

I never thought of it like this, thank you for the advice, once again an internet forum post has changed my life.
  • crother
    47 posts
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:
    everyone, list how much money u spent in this game...........

If people didn't spend money on donuts I doubt they would bother making the game. You should be thanking them!
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited January 2013
    If people didn't buy donuts we wouldn't have a game!
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:
    u people r crackheads for repeatedly speending money for doughnuts.... u wonder wuts wrong with this world today. Its DOUGHNUT SPENDERS!!!!!!!

You're right. My mother should have aborted me. Tying the noose now....

I love how semi-illiterate people (or people who can't take the extra .25 seconds to properly spell a word) love to bash people.

(damn, that's my 2nd "fueling" post today...I need to get back to work!)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:

Your IQ points are showing......

Trying to decipher this mess has given me a headache.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:

Well, if u wanna take care of my life, START TO PAYING MY BILLS, and then, i will stop to spend money in donuts.. a$$hole
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    vinswizzle wrote:

Your IQ points are showing......

Trying to decipher this mess has given me a headache.

I believe that he is trying to say that people on crack should be saving their money to buy more crack and not wasting it on donuts?
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Well, he presents us with an exclamation, but he doesn't provide any real reason for the exclamation. Perhaps, the argument is that EA would lower prices, if we never buy donuts. But, we play this game on a regular basis. Isn't buying donuts tantamount to shilling out $50-100 bucks on a Playstation or Xbox game? I mean, if you play a game and enjoy it, you might as well do what you want to make the game more enjoyable.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

I believe that he is trying to say that people on crack should be saving their money to buy more crack and not wasting it on donuts?

Not saying anything just ROFLOL
  • Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Will never stop buying donuts....you will have to pry them from my cold sticky hands!!!
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Amazin2u wrote:
    Will never stop buying donuts....you will have to pry them from my cold sticky hands!!!

Eeewwww!
  • CaptReynolds
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    vinswizzle wrote:

I never thought of it like this, thank you for the advice, once again an internet forum post has changed my life.

In the face of real sarcasism... Love it! :D
  • neilkeen
    86 posts
    edited January 2013
    vinswizzle wrote:

it is your spelling that is wrong with the world. People like you that missed out on an Education.

special boy
  • ctex05748
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:

Lard Lad is now the ace of spades in the FBI's most wanted deck of cards.

:D
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Mmmmmmm Doughnuts. Is there anything they can't do?
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    About £10. Only have brought doughnuts with e.a offer.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.