EA Forums - Banner

So how many Bonus Boxes did you get?

Replies

• Smilee306
    278 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got one, but am trying to eke out another before the forced update! Just got an Xp box too, so a good donut time for me!
  • cinderblock73
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2015
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited January 2015
    cripnite wrote:
    None. I stopped trying after I got the last prize.

Snap, I'm not that desperate for a whole 3 or so worthless donuts, not worth the effort IMO.
    If it was something worth having like 50 and up donuts I might have tried.
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Just the one. Which was fine. Phase 2 turned in to a bit of a grind, especially with the low elf production. No Gold Cannon for me!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I am less that 100 away from my 4th box. I am avoiding updating until I can get the last 3 donuts. I am not spending money on games this year, so I can't pass up more donuts.
  • wadebear
    4054 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got 3 bonus boxes in both my Springfields for part 2. I was closing in on a 4th one in my Fremium town, but with all my friends updating I don't think I would have made it - especially since I would have had to go back to the neighborhood after each visit, since I got booted out to the login screen each time I tried to visit a friend who had already updated.

I don't know how many donuts I got total for the event. It was quite a few. I was almost out in my premium game, and now I have 85.
  • mrbadxampl
    100 posts
    edited January 2015
    got one box at the end of phase two, lucky me I got three donuts on the first try, and I was already feeling a bit lucky since I didn't get that til this morning (i.e., after the event was scheduled to end)

think I got two boxes at the end of phase one, not sure... probably got the max donuts from that (not that I remember for sure, but) since I had plenty of cash to buy the extra chances if needed...

really I was just glad I was able to get all the prizes from both phases, because I had a few days in both phases where I was feeling too ill to even bother opening up any games...
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Just the one. Unfortunately I got three donuts on my second try. So, four donuts total. I love when I don't get the three until the third box. Easily worth $100,000 of in-game ca$h.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Big fat 0. About 1,000 short. Sad to say just lost interest. :(
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Tapped like mad last night to get close to my second box, but was thinking I would be short. Then this morning, I got 100 bells in my weekly 5 day bonus thing and am now 500 or so bells to my third, which won't happen.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mikemclaughrywordpresscom.png

Laziness/apathy on my part... :/
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3084 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Two. Honestly thought I'd only make one so I'm good.
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited January 2015
    Two, I thought I only had a chance for one since I slow down quite a bit after I received the last prize.
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I received 2 bonus boxes, paid for the 3 donuts.
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    One... is the loneliest number...
  • johncolombo
    11452 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2015
    2- but I really wasn't tying.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited January 2015
    zerooooo
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got one.

I also got a bonus level around the same time. Go figure.

Can't remember for the life of me how many I got from Phase 1.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited January 2015
    One for collecting elf bells one for xp
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Got two...too me three tries on both to get the three donuts :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!