EA Forums - Banner

Collections

I think Lenny & Carl will go with the Barfly section.

While characters like Charlie, Mindy Simmons, Frank Grimes, Joey Crusher, Jack Marley, Lowblow & The Giant Handed Man can go with the "Plant Workers"

Replies

• gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Hahaha i would love to have Frank Grimes i forgot all bout him, then if u get tired of him have Homer with a task that can only be used once to Electricute Grimey then he dies an u can put his grave the graveyard. Whatever happened to Charlie he used to be semi regular now he's pretty much gone from the show.
  • cool2006
    789 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    i hope they bring out lenny and kal
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I believe their the most important characters out of the ones we don't have yet they should be nex, there any buildings we don't have that'd make sense unlocking with them?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    cool2006 wrote:
    i hope they bring out lenny and kal

It's only a matter of time before they bring them out same with other popular characters such as Ralph Wiggum, Jimbo Jones, Patty & Selma

Other than these characters I would love to see Sideshow Bob incorporated into a regular character for the "Villains" section with his own set of tasks. Same with Gil. I'd love to have Gil in my town every day with his own tasks.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    gchelf01 wrote:
    I believe their the most important characters out of the ones we don't have yet they should be nex, there any buildings we don't have that'd make sense unlocking with them?

Lenny should come with the Dilapidated House, while Carl should be a premium character.
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You could put one or package both of them with one of the Sports Stadium and just make it a expensive level 30 building. Their always together an at every sporting event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.