EA Forums - Banner

What are the chances of getting the Squeaky Teen in a mystery box?

Prev1
congrats! There is a 2% chance.

Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm still waiting for him. Lucky you!
  • virlander
    63 posts
    edited January 2015
    I got him from my FIRST mystery box! After that nothing interesting...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've been playing since July 2013 and never got him. Finally shelled out a few months ago. Haven't gotten the equivalent mystery box (30 donuts) since then. Misery boxes hate me.
  • djcenturio629
    101 posts
    edited January 2015
    I've had $1,000 from the mystery box.

Best from Homer Buddha was Frinks Lab.

Have also been given 30 donuts in the box too.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I've been playing since July 2013 and never got him. Finally shelled out a few months ago. Haven't gotten the equivalent mystery box (30 donuts) since then. Misery boxes hate me.

I've been really lucky with Mystery Boxes. So far I've got three 30 donut prizes. And during last Halloween i got 120 donuts in total from shooting down UFOs in friends towns.

I never got SVT from a mystery box however... I probably purchased him before I had the chance.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got SVT from a mystery box. It was a long time coming. It took even longer to get my lemon tree.

Anyway, congrats!
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    My dreams came true today when I opened TSTO, and I got .... I hope you're sitting down for this .... A TREE!! *dun dun dunnnnnn* lol

Congrats on your SVT! Took me almost a year before I got 'im. :)
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've been playing for 3 1/2 months and 3 months...

Yesterday I got 5 wooden fences in my secondary (Freemium) town, today I got a Newspaper Dispenser in my primary (Premium) town.

I think the best thing I've gotten in a Mystery Box is the Gazebo that the Mensa meetings happen in.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited January 2015
    I payed doughnuts for him but since then I have gotten 30 doughnuts from a mystery box twice. So I guess that means I technically got him twice...
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Money, paper dispensers, trees, bench, gazebos, fences the one lot of donuts, that's all I've had the past 2/3 years, the 4th day seems to be worth more than the 5th day prize. :evil:
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Played every day for over a year and never got him. Finally dropped the donuts to get him. Odds for me? Awful... :?
  • smohqy
    2110 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got my lemon tree about a month after I started, and SVT a couple weeks later. But with all the mystery boxes since then I could fence in every parking lot that's overcrowded with newspaper dispensers that you can't see through the trees. And STILL need more land for every fenced parking lot that's overcrowded with newspaper dispensers that you can't see through the trees. With some benches to sit on every now and then. And a gazebo in the middle of it all.

But I'm not complaining! :D
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got SVT quite quickly actually, within the first few months. And I got it in a really unusual way too: 5th Day Mystery Box, then Homer Buddha, then SVT! Anybody figure out the odds of that in total?
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    Money, paper dispensers, trees, bench, gazebos, fences the one lot of donuts, that's all I've had the past 2/3 years, the 4th day seems to be worth more than the 5th day prize. :evil:

WOW! as we speak

4gji2r.png
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've been playing pretty much since the beginning and I remember getting him very early on. Haven't had much luck with the boxes since then lol
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've won him after playing for 2 months and got 10 donuts last week. Felt really lucky!
  • NuclearPip
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    He was my first mystery box, and yesterday I got the 30 donuts. Between them, nothing but fences. I have nothing really to look forward to in the mystery boxes now.
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    virlander wrote:
    I got him from my FIRST mystery box! After that nothing interesting...

Same! It makes me think it's their way of making you want to buy more and more. :shock:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Crysis363 wrote:
    Because I just got one. On my 5th daily bonus box. I actually lost the 200k reward in Springfield Downs yesterday because of a glitch, so is this like EA's redemption?

Hello and welcome to the forum! You are off to a great start winning premium characters without spending donuts! Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I got the lemon tree fairly early on and SVT about 6 months ago, I think. I got 30 donuts before I got him. Since I got him, I haven't gotten anything good. I know it's beating a dead horse, but EA should update the MB prizes a bit. I don't even need anything exclusive and high value, but it wouldn't be too hard to change it up to make it a little more suspenseful and fun.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.