EA Forums - Banner

What are your Donut spending regrets...

Replies

  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    sTONECUTTERS dR hIBERT COSTUME (DONUT SPEND CONFIRM WENT OFF) AND WITCH MARGE THOUGHT THE CROP TASK WOULD HELP IT DOES NOT.

    Witch Marge cuts 4 hrs off crop times.
  • 4junk3000
    6188 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    My only regret is I don't have surplus cash to buy any! :cry:

    :lol:
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Probably the only thing that annoys me in my town is the fireworks barge, but other than that I'm happy with my purchases. I started out as fermium (which didn't last long) and I love having all the limited items that have come out since I turned to the dark side! :twisted:
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited January 2015
    My curse is that I am a 'completionist'. The only purchases that bug me are the one's like the islands. EA stick them up for sale as 'limited time' and then you get them for free later. The only thing I missed was Krustys mansion, and that was because I was on holiday. However, as it was 'limited time' it will almost certainly come around again.
  • Sleeping_Sun05
    118 posts
    edited January 2015
    I forgot how much it was (maybe 75?), but the mutant rabbit that can't be stored is my only regret. I wish I would have known before buying.

    Agreed. Mine is glitched too so I have about 6 of them in my town at all times - even when I've not got them on their multiply task :( what a waste of money!
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    There has been a few things that I've bought and then regretted for some reason but over time have grown on me, I think the worst purchase for myself has to be the fireworks barge, the fact that it only fires 1 dud firework I could go on, apart from that there are a few npc that rarely see the light of day (funzo) as a rule I'm generally happy with my purchases.

    EDIT : TYPO
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I regret nothing. It was my choice to spend money and the donuts.
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    I regret nothing. It was my choice to spend money and the donuts.

    Actually now you say that, regret buying is probably the wrong word for my purchase too, I think disappointed with the item fits better.

    EDIT : spelling
  • JoannaFlora
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Pet shop with jub-jub and burns frog. I wish for a function to trade premium stuff with neighbors
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    holy * 3 boatlods god danm dawg. my worst regret is when i rush task or crud houses.

    Sounds like you need to turn the "confirm donut spend" option on.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    1. King Winter - I got caught up in the moment and bought him without thinking twice. Both him and his building just look strange and out of sorts in a grassy Springfield. His two outdoor tasks are pretty much the same thing (relating to food).

    2.Strupo Bottle - Pretty lame decoration.

    3.Shauna - Lame character. I only got her since I'm a semi-completest (I have my limits).

    3.Any time I've ever sped up tasks and buildings
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    1. King Winter - I got caught up in the moment and bought him without thinking twice. Both him and his building just look strange and out of sorts in a grassy Springfield. His two outdoor tasks are pretty much the same thing (relating to food).

    2.Strupo Bottle - Pretty lame decoration.

    3.Shauna - Lame character. I only got her since I'm a semi-completest (I have my limits).

    3.Any time I've ever sped up tasks and buildings

    I love Shauna on the show and glad she's in the game and in my virtual town. Wish she was voiced though.

    EDIT: Just learned recently that she's Chalmers' daughter-- surprised that they don't have a joint task in the game nor a quest linking both of them in the game. Kinda odd.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    By the way, anyone else really bothered by the grammatical error in the thread title?

    Normally I can ignore that sort of thing, but for some reason...
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    By the way, anyone else really bothered by the grammatical error in the thread title?

    Normally I can ignore that sort of thing, but for some reason...

    Not bothered. Typical grammatical error though. Sometimes I get automatic spell check when I'm typing "your"and "you're" shows up as replacement. :?
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited January 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    By the way, anyone else really bothered by the grammatical error in the thread title?

    Normally I can ignore that sort of thing, but for some reason...

    Sorry, I have a spellcheck on my iPad, because my first language is Dutch.
    So, it's without the ' ?
  • barryriddl474
    4851 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Hendri1992 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    By the way, anyone else really bothered by the grammatical error in the thread title?

    Normally I can ignore that sort of thing, but for some reason...

    Sorry, I have a spellcheck on my iPad, because my first language is Dutch.
    So, it's without the ' ?

    No worries. It should just be *your*.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Hendri1992 wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    By the way, anyone else really bothered by the grammatical error in the thread title?

    Normally I can ignore that sort of thing, but for some reason...

    Sorry, I have a spellcheck on my iPad, because my first language is Dutch.
    So, it's without the ' ?

    No worries, this is something native english speakers get wrong all the time, and spell check will sometimes miss as it's grammar

    "You're" means "you are"

    Your (possessive) is the correct one in this case.
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited January 2015
    Fixed :)
  • DFeds108
    10 posts
    edited January 2015
    It angries up the blood when I see Candy Kevin sitting in my inventory and I think of the 90ish donuts I lost when they automatically turned off my confirm donut spend during the Christmas 2013 update...
  • bgfujino
    500 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I have bought everything and really don't regret anything. Just the way I play.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.