EA Forums - Banner

Snowmen a waste of money/donuts?

2Next

Replies

• A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    gocatters wrote:
    I can't imagine them looking very good when the snow thaws!

That's why you have big buildings. Move the stop signs over and put the snowmen in. :lol:
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I bought Marge, Lisa, and Maggie. Then, I realized all the MALE characters are "premium" and available only with donuts. Is that the message we are trying to send our daughters EA: woman are available as long as you've got the right amount of money, but men can only be got the hard way?! I'm disgusted by the sexism! And resentful and jealous of those who have Homer and Bart. (Let's face it. I'm just jealous.)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thought I'd post a pic to show what they look like :)

656bfc5d40eca4e1d9b3a67beba396fe.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Why is Bart all gray? Dirty snow?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:
    Why is Bart all gray? Dirty snow?

It's from an episode where he was left out of the snowmen making and when he came out there was hardly any snow left so homer told him to get some from under car hence it being grey lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I have purchased them - even the donut ones - fate intervened, I was looking at my donuts and thinking to get all all the update premium items I was short 30 odd donuts. I then accidentally hit premium homer Buddha and I was cursing when 60 donuts appeared.
    A sign .... Now I could purchase all the new premium items including the snowman.

BTW - g'day to GoCatters. Nice to see another Aussie rule footy fan on the forum.
    You can guess my team from my username
  • pbpandapuffs
    118 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:
    Thanks NeoSec! I missed that one.

It's the Christmas episode from S7, FYI. Just happened to watch it a couple days ago!
  • BDIHP
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    I bought Maggie and may buy more, except the donut ones.

Why not? They are cute, a nice decoration and money is easy to get.
  • wolfman905
    35 posts
    edited January 2013
    Classic Simpsons episode so I bought the Bart snowman which I will be keeping up all year long. Was debating the homer snowman as its awesome but decided to save the donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!