EA Forums - Banner

Premium character

If you have 90 I would buy the one that cost 90 which I think is Dr Nick. They are all good to have and open new missions etc.

Replies

• pompommini
    77 posts
    edited January 2013
    Dr Nick or Bumblebee man. They are really funny :)
    Don't get Kearney though, he his really boring :(
  • fish30018260
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    Squeaky voice teen is good. I think it depends on the buildings you have too as to what they can do.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    orodski wrote:
    I want to buy a premium character but don't no which to buy. I have only 90 donuts

Is SVT not only 30 donuts? If you buy him then you can afford any other character with the exception of Dr Nick. Hans Moleman would be my choice as he tastes just like a peanut.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    pompommini wrote:
    Dr Nick or Bumblebee man. They are really funny :)
    Don't get Kearney though, he his really boring :(

I really like Kearney's sound tho!
    "Oh right! hurr hurr... hurr"
    Odd choice tho... wonder why they didn't design Jimbo instead...
  • Herm412
    63 posts
    edited January 2013
    Dr Nick is the best standalone premium character. "People are going to need me today. I'd better get drunk early."
  • MrchngAnt
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    2 for the price of one... SVT and Moleman... those are the 2 I have gotten and no regrets at all.

My question now is what to add on to those two... I am up to 153 after the Stockings and the extra from my level up to 25. I am trying to decide between Bumble Bee man and Dr. Nick = 150, or Frink = 150, or Otto Man and Bus for 120 and saving the other 33 for future...
  • Herm412
    63 posts
    edited January 2013
    MrchngAnt wrote:
    2 for the price of one... SVT and Moleman... those are the 2 I have gotten and no regrets at all.

My question now is what to add on to those two... I am up to 153 after the Stockings and the extra from my level up to 25. I am trying to decide between Bumble Bee man and Dr. Nick = 150, or Frink = 150, or Otto Man and Bus for 120 and saving the other 33 for future...

Go with Dr Nick and Bumblebee Man. My two favorite premium characters. Plus all their sayings are hilarious.
  • MrchngAnt
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    Herm412 wrote:
    MrchngAnt wrote:

Go with Dr Nick and Bumblebee Man. My two favorite premium characters. Plus all their sayings are hilarious.

The one things that hold me back from that choice is paying the PREMIUM PREMIUM PRICE for Dr Nick, and the fact that I do not have a Premium Building....
  • fish30018260
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    MrchngAnt wrote:

If you have that many you should go for one with a building, IE Frink or Sideshow Mel.
  • MrchngAnt
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    If I do sideshow Mel then I wouldnt be able to get the cannon.... Is the cannon something that makes Mel that much more enjoyable... (btw ive been drinking, so WOO HOO)
  • fish30018260
    83 posts
    edited January 2013
    MrchngAnt wrote:
    If I do sideshow Mel then I wouldnt be able to get the cannon.... Is the cannon something that makes Mel that much more enjoyable... (btw ive been drinking, so WOO HOO)

I haven't got the canon but Side Show Mel is cool and the Krusty Land Studios look good too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.