Bump
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    k
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Why do some people want Radioactive Man & Fallout Boy to be skins instead of the actual separate characters. I will never understand this.

They are their own characters.

Same with Frank Grimes. I rather have the actual live version instead of another ghost.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Manjula is premium so they won't base an even on her. Also, expect Level 50 to deliver someone like Sideshow Bob or Maggie.
  • bosmanad
    45 posts
    edited January 2015
    Why do some people want Radioactive Man & Fallout Boy to be skins instead of the actual separate characters. I will never understand this.

They are their own characters.

Same with Frank Grimes. I rather have the actual live version instead of another ghost.

I prefer skins to characters. Only because I have so many characters at this point, it's become too much to keep up on.

A year ago I would have agreed with you, but at this point I'm fine w/ new skins instead.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Also paddys day update in March And for the summer the above ground pool for the Simpsons ,regular back yards pools, pool mobile truck, red hot chili truck, ice cream truck, picnic tables, soccer fields, beach towel and chairs
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    This isn't so much a prediction list as a wish list.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    This isn't so much a prediction list as a wish list.

EXACTLY. Ban request for OP.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2015

Frank Grimes is dead in canon tho.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I really like your ideas, OP! I'm hoping for Maggie with level 50!
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    January- Level 49
    Christmas is over, and Marge has nothing to do. She gets bored and decides to get a job. We'll get:

Red Blazer Realty w/Red Blazer Marge
    Murder House(which will also become active w/ tasks for Flanders and Red Blazer Marge if you already have it and not just decorative)
    Firehouse
    Cookie Kwan(Premium)

February-Valentine's update
    Apu gives Manjula eight days of amazing gifts for Valentines, the other husbands are angry and try to sabotage him, which backfires into romantic gestures for their own wives.

Lindsay Naegle
    Helen Lovejoy
    Sarah Wiggum
    Valentines items from previous years
    Jessica Lovejoy
    Loveland(Simpson House skin)

March- Level 50
    Maison Derriere w/Belle
    Old Jewish Man

April- Level 51- Aliens
    Futurama characters are added.

Fry
    Bender
    Leela

May- Blockbuster season event
    Everyone's excited about the next Itchy and Scratchy movie release
    We collect ticket stubs, prizes include:

Radioactive Man skin(Wolfcastle)
    Fallout Boy Skin(Milhouse)
    Troy McClure(premium)
    Arthur Crandall and Gabbo

June- Level 52
    Vacation update
    Gill Genderson(playable) as a travel agent now
    Lionel Hutz
    Springfield Zoo
    etc.

July
    Krustyland update with Pleasure Island for adults

August- Back to school

Lunchlady Doris
    Gym coach that always shouts "Bombardment"
    Mindy

September- Level 53- enemies
    Frank Grimes' ghost
    Sideshow Bob(premium)
    Cecil Terwilliger w/hydroelectric dam

October- Halloween

November- Thanksgiving

December- Christmas

Of course I'm going to be updating this over the next few days, this is a rough prediction of what I'd like the next year to look like. It'd be great if we could start seeing celebrities since they've been a huge part of the Simpsons over the decades.

Thoughts?

I agree with OP simply because I'd hope for a new sound file for Flanders: his womanly scream lol.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited January 2015

The game isn't canon with the show. So it can take liberties. Besides I don't know about you, but I have 2 dead ex-presidents walking around my Springfield that have been dead for hundreds of years. Amongst other anomalies & non-canon stuff.

So if that's possible, then we can have live non-ghost versions of Frank Grimes, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Dr. Marvin Munroe, Frank Ormand, Rabbi Krustofsky, Alice Glick & Maude Flanders.
  • Snakeyees
    2331 posts Member
    edited January 2015

So was sherry bobbins but yet she is flying around in my town. Or lets not forgot george Washington he has been dead for about 216 years and he is lookin good for being 216 years old in my town. Lets not forget about good ole Abe and i dont mean simpson i mean lincoln as far as i recall he was fatally shot and died some 150 years ago.

So i dont see a problem that he is dead.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2015

The game isn't canon with the show. So it can take liberties. Besides I don't know about you, but I have 2 dead ex-presidents walking around my Springfield that have been dead for hundreds of years. Amongst other anomalies & non-canon stuff.

So if that's possible, then we can have live non-ghost versions of Frank Grimes, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Dr. Marvin Munroe, Frank Ormand, Rabbi Krustofsky, Alice Glick & Maude Flanders.

The game follows the show's establishment tho. The presidents (based on real people) came with stories involving them travelling forward in time.

This is why we have Maude as a ghost and why Frank Grimes appeared as a ghost haunting the power plant.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Snakeyees wrote:

So was sherry bobbins but yet she is flying around in my town. Or lets not forgot george Washington he has been dead for about 216 years and he is lookin good for being 216 years old in my town. Lets not forget about good ole Abe and i dont mean simpson i mean lincoln as far as i recall he was fatally shot and died some 150 years ago.

So i dont see a problem that he is dead.

Add 67 years to Washington's age there, boy.

Re: Shary Bobbins: this was entirely lampshaded in the easter event: "Stupid Flanders, Shary Bobbins is magic! She WAS dead, but now she's alive... because of magic."
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I think it's been established that they'll lampshade anything they want to justify content they want to release for consumption. Their strategy seems to be, slip it in with some humour, and very few objections get made. :wink:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    I think it's been established that they'll lampshade anything they want to justify content they want to release for consumption. Their strategy seems to be, slip it in with some humour, and very few objections get made. :wink:

Agreed. I can handle a little of both. I love the stuff from the show, but if they come up with a neat idea, who am I to complain? As long as it's something new and interesting. :thumbup:
  • Sleeping_Sun05
    118 posts
    edited January 2015

Re: Shary Bobbins: this was entirely lampshaded in the easter event: "Stupid Flanders, Shary Bobbins is magic! She WAS dead, but now she's alive... because of magic."

Ah well looks like you've solved your own problem then, they can bring frank grimes back and lampshade that too. Happy days!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I read lamp shading and all I can think of is this:

homerdrunkpoint.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.