EA Forums - Banner

Update is out!!!

Replies

• Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Not here. Not a single animation present.

But i like the update anyway. Cars look nice in the parking lot.

OM1H5IO.jpg
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    My cars have an animation on them, the lights flash and it makes a sound of a alarm setting, it's only a small animation but it's there.

Yep. Same animation for me.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Not here. Not a single animation present.

But i like the update anyway. Cars look nice in the parking lot.

OM1H5IO.jpg

That looks really good, Wij! :D
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    HisWrath wrote:
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    More importantly... THE RED BRICK WALLS ARE FIXED!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    This is the best news. THANK YOU, EA! :D

Tied with IPM getting his tasks back...yea!
  • GrantDarov769
    51 posts
    edited January 2015
    honestly the new Willie skin with the 24hour task is on of the coolest outdoor tasks evar
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited January 2015
    Really EA a tie in after 5 weeks no level update, maybe I should form an angry mob and protest for a level 49
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Hey, didn't you promise you were leaving if it was a tie-in? :lol:

Seriously, though. Something is better than nothing, just go with it. Use the down time to focus on other things. There's always redecorating to be done.
  • aacRFSO43
    47 posts
    edited January 2015
    My righteousness has dropped from 5 stars to half star. Does it have to do with the update?
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    aacRFSO43 wrote:
    My righteousness has dropped from 5 stars to half star. Does it have to do with the update?

No that happpens. Build more training walls.
  • aacRFSO43
    47 posts
    edited January 2015
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    aacRFSO43 wrote:

No that happpens. Build more training walls.
    But does it happen Out of the blue? I didn't level up, nor did I deleted houses/other righteousness items...
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yes, out of blue. Do as recommended.

I'm waiting for someone to build a big Tesla dealership!

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Bacon Me, Indeed!!!

Yay for Tie-In Update!

Funny quests, and I love Willie's new power generator task. I'm going to be hard pressed, now, whether to run Willie as Bare-Chested or Slave Labor. Anyway, the generator looks great near my Barbarian Castle. I agree with a previous poster that the Barbarian should get to use the device, too.

I also bought the Blue and Yellow cars as I found them visually pleasing, they have the ideal +1%/20D Bonus Ratio, and I had the donuts available to spend. (The Red one had a lousy Bonus Ratio, so I didn't buy that.) I put the blue car outside my Writer's Building (seems fitting/looks great), and the yellow in my mall parking lot (simply because I needed more cars there).

I enjoy Tie-Ins. I like "living" the show through the game, and that we sort of get a little extra story/content than just watching the show. It also amuses me that my mid-60yo parents have started watching the Simpsons TV show after I got them hooked on TSTO. LOL

P.S. Happy to hear the brick walls were fixed, too. Yay!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Of course in my SF Witch Marge has a fire going under her cauldron. I believe she could use that fire to cook up some bacon for Homer... :lol:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2015
    I personally wouldn't say this was an update. Valentine's is an update. This was just an extra task thing
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'd say that any change is an update (even if it is pretty minor). Valentine's Day and such are events.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Well, the game updated to give us this, right? So that means that it is indeed an update.

Why is it that people complain so much on such little things? Common now, get over it. Life isn't always perfect.
  • leepierce27
    327 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    bren1960 wrote:
    I personally wouldn't say this was an update. Valentine's is an update. This was just an extra task thing

It's new, there are changes and the game is now up-to-date, henceforth- update. "Extra task thing" is just dumb, especially if you consider that we get new objects, cars and a new skin.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    bren1960 wrote:

It's new, there are changes and the game is now up-to-date, henceforth- update. "Extra task thing" is just dumb, especially if you consider that we get new objects, cars and a new skin.

plus it did say updating 1/3 etc. at the bottom of the screen when it was UPDATING
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    How many cars did you get?
    I splurged and got 6 of them
  • ultratim78
    27 posts
    edited January 2015
    I got 1 of each, I usually do that, if I'm then given any free it's an extra bonus
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.