EA Forums - Banner

Conform-O- Meter Multiplier

Prev13
It's all over the place. I'm over 155%, most players are much lower but some are a lot higher. Best advice is to aim as high as you can. Hoverbikes are one of the best buys but anything 40 donuts/2% or better is considered good.

Replies

• anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, I'm a pitiful 42%! Hoping to one day hit 100% without spending a dime...
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mine's a little over 80%
    (I haven't worked very hard at raising my multiplier. I just buy the decos I like and get some for free during holidays and events. I did work pretty hard at getting a five star rating, though.)
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Tazzy452 wrote:
    After buying the new cars mine is at 225% :-)

Buying the new cars put me at 197.75%, I am very tempted to buy the 45 donut car to get me to an even 200%
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    As a freemium player of about 2 years I'm at 75%. I generally only spend donuts on the best multiplier%/donut
  • devilhunt1449
    3782 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Thanks to everyone for the replies, I didn't realise that it was that widely spread.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm primarily freemium, but do then splurge when Gil arrives, so I'm currently chewing through a stack. :)

Haven't paid much attention to buying multipliers, just went for what grabbed my fancy, and after a couple of years or so I'm at about 150%
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm at 75.75%. I've been playing pretty much since the beginning but only started being a premium player a year ago. Btw I only buy what I like and I don't buyt anything just to get my multiplier up.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I've bought a few things, but haven't spent a lot of money on donuts... So I'm mostly freemium, but EA's made some cash from me. :)

With that, playing for about 1 1/2 years, I'm at just about 72%. So in-game cash is coming in pretty well. I understand some heavy premium players are WAYYYYY up there, and deserve to be if they've spent a good bit of money on the game. :)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    281.20% :D
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm just under 60%. I've spent most of my donuts on buildings and characters, so I've largely ignored my multiplier.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Just aim for the highest possible multiplier. The higher the better. Mine's only at 38.80%. I have a few premium items, but I'm mostly freemium. The Jet Engine Bike is the best bang for your buck, since it's only 30 donuts for 2.00%. There's a few items that are 40 donuts for 2.00% which is the next best thing. The Snowball II Snowcat was even better at only 20 donuts for 2.00%, but it's too late to get it now. I almost regret buying just one.

Anyway, I'm not too worried about my multiplier. I'd rather have items I like. Sure, I could get a bunch of JEBs, but I'd rather have Premium characters and buildings. My Consumerism isn't even at 5 stars yet because I don't want to ruin the look of my SF with a bunch of Kwik-E-Marts.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    If it makes you feel any better...

I'm only at 11.05% I've only been playing since mid-October and have only spent donuts twice (on Crazy Cat Lady/House and on the Two-nicorn, the latter of which doesn't help with %).

I'm 6000XP away from level 45. My Conform-o-meter is at 3.5 stars. I have a messy city and I guess I could add more plants, decorations, and houses, but I've been lazy lately, especially after all that xmas event nonsense.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mine's at 60% (without Conform-O-Meter 5* bonus). Have only bought about 2% worth of decorations etc., the rest have been freemium over the years.
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Im at 222.45%
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    Haven't paid much attention to buying multipliers, just went for what grabbed my fancy, and after a couple of years or so I'm at about 150%

I have paid attention to multipliers...and I've been around a long time...and I'm also around 150%.

Clearly, I'm doing something wrong: back during stackables, I made a concerted effort to raise my overall multiplier in the most cost-efficient way. One can only assume that studying literature in school handicapped me.
  • MMMJJJFFF
    62 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'm at 374.47%. I hide a lot multiplyer items that don't fit in my Springfield behind buildings instead of storing them to keep the maximum rating.
  • pguittar78639
    25 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'm at 47.7%, been playing about 2 years. My city is a mess right now, I'd like it nicer and at least 50% but I'll save my 199 donuts for upcoming events. I'm freemium.
  • bgfujino
    500 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm at 431% but I have a lot of stuff in my town :wink:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    bgfujino wrote:
    I'm at 431% but I have a lot of stuff in my town :wink:
    True fact!

Pinpal00 wrote:
    One can only assume that studying literature in school handicapped me.
    What do you do with a BA in English?
    What is my life going to be?
    Four years of college
    and plenty of knowledge
    have earned me this useless degree...

:mrgreen:
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mine is 209.8 at the moment...used to be higher, but have quite a bit in storage...

Nowhere near 431 though! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.