EA Forums - Banner

Tapped Out 2 possible? + Dirt ground coming soon?

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6357 posts Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I doubt they would make an entire new game. Then everything up to now would have to re-released again & even worse...buy everything again.

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2015
    there is a post asking for dirt for over a year they're kinda blind
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9908360.page

Lol, exactly what I was thinking. EA. **** all the same thing.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I doubt they would make an entire new game. Then everything up to now would have to re-released again & even worse...buy everything again.

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

Couldn't they release it with all the content in Tapped Out and just stop adding content to Tapped Out and add it to Tapped Out 2?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    So they told you a whole load of nothing in reality, no confirmation of anything oh well.

No. They said they check the forum daily and they'll show the thread to the developers and they'll try to/may add some of the most wanted features.

Not doubting what she said to you in anyway or anything like that and I really hope what she hinted at is true, but I suspect that if they do visit the forum daily, weekly or whatever it's probably the bugs section that they look at.

Possibly. :?
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited January 2015
    I would love a dirt cover but I would hate a sequel. I mean I am working hard on my town in the first game so why should I have to start over and re earn everything I already earned? Plus all my premiums will 100% worthless. But by new version I think they meant a new update.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I would love a dirt cover but I would hate a sequel. I mean I am working hard on my town in the first game so why should I have to start over and re earn everything I already earned? Plus all my premiums will 100% worthless. But by new version I think they meant a new update.

Plus, that'd mean more work tapping in two games. I spend enough time in just the one. :lol:
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I don't think a tapped out 2 is coming, they can enhance this game plus most of us invested a lot of time on this one alone
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    The answers sounds like it's coming from a robot. It really feels like a computer is spitting out the answers. Plus I would hate a Tapped Out 2, hope it doesn't happen.
  • alexfitzro560
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, if TSTO 2 had 360 degree buildings and decorations, all characters voiced at least a little, and had new ground cover, oh and fix all the little bugs and make the game more stable and all we have to do is use our regular log-in so that our purchases and content remains the same then I'm all about it. But I won't hold my breath based on a chat.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    If you want to glean new info from a possibly unreliable source, OP, maybe you should ask fewer leading questions. ;)

Otherwise, you're just gonna get a whole lot of, "yeah, sure"s. :mrgreen:
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    cjryder625 wrote:
    she's just saying what you want to hear, without committing to anything, so she can get rid of you!

^ This
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    New game = paying money to cast members again
    New game = paying for new storylines, level designs, game dynamics
    New game = shutting down one of the biggest mobile games

All that adds up to big money that they will need to invest before they can see returns, and given that they have been reluctant to spend money to pay for character voices and or use new quotes for the crop of characters it's doubtful they will have a new game... :roll:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    If you want to glean new info from a possibly unreliable source, OP, maybe you should ask fewer leading questions. ;)

Yeah... :roll:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    efin98 wrote:

All that adds up to big money that they will need to invest before they can see returns, and given that they have been reluctant to spend money to pay for character voices and or use new quotes for the crop of characters it's doubtful they will have a new game... :roll:

Not necessarily. If they release a new Tapped Out (unlikely), they could make it have the same login and so everything could carry over, couldn't it? :?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    She said new content would be announced on the forum. She has no idea what she's talking about :lol:

Like most of the EA S Support members, its like they come from Mars sometimes :mrgreen:
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited January 2015
    efin98 wrote:

Not necessarily. If they release a new Tapped Out (unlikely), they could make it have the same login and so everything could carry over, couldn't it? :?

I'm sure there's a 0% chance that people would have their town lost or corrupted if EA attempted this.... /sarcasm
  • forumusername
    30 posts
    edited January 2015
    Do people usually just chat with support for fun or reserve that for when they are actually having a problem with the game? And do people actually take support's generic responses as fact?
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mwdalton wrote:

Yeah... :roll:
    ...sure ;)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    efin98 wrote:

Login yes, but the towns? That depends on how they do it. If it's considered a "new" game they might have to pay more money to the cast, and they aren't going to make the same game over again so they have to come up with something new even if it's essentially the "same game" which again costs money.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'd be incredibly surprised if these chat support people that are obviously in another country have any access at all to the developers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.