EA Forums - Banner

Quick money 'cheat'

Prev1
Find a friend with lots of premium items and just enter and exit their town a bunch, then just tap away as normal through the rest of your friends.

Replies

• WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited January 2013
    How many times do u go Ito that town?
    I'm doing it to someone with burns car, duff brewery, otto, drink and more.

Will it work
  • Subervielle
    92 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Will it work

You can go in as much as you want but ony can tap every 24 hours
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Will it work
    Try and find a town with the Springfield sign as well. Look through the list of premium items and find the ones that give a percentage of bonus vs a character IE Burning bushes, Apple trees, white fences.

Another trick to find out who will give you the most (But will waste some taps) is Go in the friend list go to someone you think has allot and tap on anything and add up the money the base is 17 if you find someone that gives you 20 or more they are good. If you are lucky and you have a friend that has 24 or more you can earn 1000.00 with 20 minutes of in and out per tap!

Remember to be accurate with this test method after each first tap you have to go back to your town and re enter and select another friend.
  • LeeMcK78
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    Herm412 wrote:
    Find a friend with lots of premium items and just enter and exit their town a bunch, then just tap away as normal through the rest of your friends.

As if it is that easy!! Cheers for that.
  • quakesn1per
    62 posts
    edited January 2013
    Be sure to have your device near a good wifi and have a full battery as well... The slightest thing can cause a crash and reset your multiplier.

I am sure they will "fix" this glitch/cheat in the next update :(
  • 822cowboy
    59 posts
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    First, it is not so quick. You have to go in an out of the town with the best premiums, i.e. Springfield sign AND tire fire, at a minimum, for at least an hour, if you really want the big bucks!

But this has already been discusses ad nauseum in the forum

here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9164683.page

and here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9164472.page

Happy Tapping!
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    And having ask (and answered) that many here will due friend you.

The downside to this is the people you are doing this to are more likely to crash if they are playing when you do it to them.

Getting rid of people who boasted of doing this in early Dec went a long way towards improving my games stability.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited January 2013
    And there's not really a great need for the amount of cash you can earn. Having too much land can cause stability issues, and when you're at this point you're probably earning more than you can spend anyway.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    I did it maybe two or three times. But it got old really fast. Sooooo tedious.
  • gddess
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    Roonil2 wrote:
    I did it maybe two or three times. But it got old really fast. Sooooo tedious.

That ^ Or you zone out for a second and enter your own SF. :cry:
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    But this has already been discusses ad nauseum in the forum

here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9164683.page

and here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9164472.page
    This wins post of the day IMHO. Thanks for doing the search and posting the links.

The downside to responding "use search" to threads like this is that eventually all you get when you search is the threads saying to search. If you don't believe me, try finding the CORRECT "add me" thread using search! :shock:
  • ChAirForceKilla
    35 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just tried this.

1 tap per friend from A to Z, then 1 tap Z to A and then last Tap A - Z and Iade about $34k it took like 50 minutes to do all 60 or so friends. Not sure it's worth it unless I really need $30k in a crunch.

I'm guessing it goes up with every entrance and tap bc two taps in same visit give same ammount. So 3 tappin each place will go up with each visit but by last friend you're not getting as much as the one tap each. At one point towards end I was getting $360 per tap
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just tried this.

1 tap per friend from A to Z, then 1 tap Z to A and then last Tap A - Z and Iade about $34k it took like 50 minutes to do all 60 or so friends. Not sure it's worth it unless I really need $30k in a crunch.

I'm guessing it goes up with every entrance and tap bc two taps in same visit give same ammount. So 3 tappin each place will go up with each visit but by last friend you're not getting as much as the one tap each. At one point towards end I was getting $360 per tap

You're doing it wrong.

3 days ago I was getting $9600 a tap and the low battery warning came up and ruined it. I spent about 3 hours on it and it's not something I would do all the time cause it's a waste of time.
  • ChAirForceKilla
    35 posts
    edited January 2013
    If not 1 tap per friend? Then what?
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    Enter/exit (no tapping) the same premium town repeatedly. If you find one with the sign and a dozen reindeer or picket fences then it should be at least a $5-7 increase each time you enter. Some I have found are good for over a $10 increase with each entry.

Then you visit all of your friends, tapping all 3 (or 4-5) buildings in each town in a single visit.
  • ChAirForceKilla
    35 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wow, so just in and out for a extended time before going for the money ...

Pun intended
  • cuttyshark69
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    dcline414 wrote:
    Enter/exit (no tapping) the same premium town repeatedly. If you find one with the sign and a dozen reindeer or picket fences then it should be at least a $5-7 increase each time you enter. Some I have found are good for over a $10 increase with each entry.

Then you visit all of your friends, tapping all 3 (or 4-5) buildings in each town in a single visit.

4-5 :?: :?: :?: :?:

What you talking about Willis?
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    dcline414 wrote:

4-5 :?: :?: :?: :?:

What you talking about Willis?

It's a vandalizing glitch. First locate all the vandalize-able buildings. If they are grouped together... Awesome! Where you tap a building like normal, then afterwards tap all the vandalize-able buildings. There is a delay in registering the tap to it. So if done right you can get more then the 3 taps normally available.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    At this stage im at about 98%bonus on jobs.... The only prem items i dont have are raven bart and kang...
    Feel free to tap away!
    Is there anyone out there?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.