EA Forums - Banner

What do you expect at Level 50?

Replies

• thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I hope they change the Bart screen image.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited January 2015

How about this one?

ba515dab42ff16270929651e8a8affc9.320x452x1.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Bart screen you watch.
  • MuskiePlunge
    88 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Voted for number 2, Maggie needs to be in game (and not just a Mr Teeny style implement).

Though, my biggest hope is they commit to themselves to NEVER offer prizes that are impossible for players to achieve, again. Destroyed Holiday Wheel still has me bitter and I haven't had the commitment to play much since. Knowing they are willing to do that popped my balloon and not sure if they can recover from that to get me back as a daily player. Huh...
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited January 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    ^ ^ ^

Wishing big there deadshot! :lol:

Though I do like your idea. It would be a little bigger then usual level updates.

Hey, I can dream right. :mrgreen:
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Agree with those who are tempering expectations, and who are saying they'll take whatever comes with good grace.

At the same time, I hope there'll be something special. Playable Maggie would be great, as would any Phil Hartman character (he says, hoping not to ignite another debate on whether or not it is respectful/appropriate/legal to do so - there are many other threads that have already gone down that road)

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    50 donuts! :lol: Along with everything else... and land!
  • johncolombo
    11408 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2015
    something that costs a lot of donuts! I like to see some of the old tasks dropped and some new ones added. I'd really like for Hugo to be able to celebrate wood fir with the other boys.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • joeKrollo
    65 posts
    edited January 2015

How about this one?

ba515dab42ff16270929651e8a8affc9.320x452x1.jpg

I literally just LOL'ed!!! This is by far the best comment I have seen on this forum. Love it.
  • thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    joeKrollo wrote:

I literally just LOL'ed!!! This is by far the best comment I have seen on this forum. Love it.

:thumbup:
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    As Bart once had to write "I will not celebrate meaningless milestones."
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    we just got level 49 people. :mrgreen:

i have everyone in my town "attending he party" except for Luogi whos on various other tasks. i like everyone on one task together. i wanna "level up" just so i can get the extra donut gift boxes
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm hoping for stuff.

Or things.

I hope we get either stuff or things.

I'm sure we will be happy with stuff, but mostly I am looking forward to things.

If in the event we are denied things, I will still gladly accept any stuff thrown our way.

Things and stuff would be super! Also I want balloons, lots of them. And confetti.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Maggie, too, I hope.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I expect some sarcastic dialogue about how much time we've wasted playing this game. :lol:
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't have any hopes or expectations of the game. I never think about what could be in a future update and so it's always a pleasant surprise when it comes.

I DO have expectations of the forum that complaints will clutter up the front page. Past performance predicts it. And so it's always depressing when they come. C'est la vie...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I expect option 1, but option 2 would only be appropriate. Remember when we weren't sure if anything would be added past the original 20 levels? And now Level 50 will be the next one! :mrgreen:
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited February 2015
    I'll accept whatever it is unless it is too $$$$$
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Maggie, too, I hope.

I'm starting to wonder... if we haven't got Maggie yet (Level 49) will we ever get Maggie!?

I'd even love to have Maggie as a NPC like the Goofball and Mojo
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited February 2015
    I expect a normal update with a "best of" re-release of really rare things.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!