EA Forums - Banner

Super Bowl | Patriots vs Seahawks

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Probably shouldn't have bet so much on the Seahawks
    Why tf would you throw it from that range when you've got the best RB in the NFL lmao

The same RB who just plowed down for a nice gain the play before as well...

The bigger question is why did they jump offsides when they could have forced a safety(2 points and the ball back for Seattle), a bad punt(good field position), or an interception...but their adrenaline got the better of them.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bQW6IUL.png
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bQW6IUL.png

It's OK, there's always hockey! :lol:
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think the Canucks may let me down as well Efin... :cry:
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bQW6IUL.png
    I really wanna see this move btw :lol:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bQW6IUL.png

Ha!

Oh well...
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    bQW6IUL.png
    I really wanna see this move btw :lol:

That's for a movie? :shock: :oops:
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    @JBlue you really should!

@Matt...gee thanks... :roll:
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    @efin, yeah the Disney/Pixar movie Inside Out, comes out in the summer
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    @efin, yeah the Disney/Pixar movie Inside Out, comes out in the summer

Oh OK, have only seen the dueling brains commercial for the movie :shock:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015

I was laughing because you said deflated.

I.e. deflategate

I thought it was a pun, my bad.

I wanted Seattle anyways, but I didn't get to watch.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:

I.e. deflategate

The pain of Seahawks loss is too fresh, or I may a little too slow at the moment :lol:
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Also if I started mentioning deflated balls, who knows where that conversation would lead! :wink::lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:

I.e. deflategate

The pain of Seahawks loss is too fresh, or I may a little too slow at the moment :lol:

Too much vodka and tequila? :lol::mrgreen: :twisted:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:

I.e. deflategate

All good. :thumbup:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yesterday I finally cut my cable, after convincing my family that we don't need it. I ordered it to be cut a month ago, after they tried so hard to convince me to keep it, and the saleswoman sounded very bitter about me leaving, even though I was upgrading my internet package at the same time. (She insisted she wasn't a saleswoman, but I am a salesman, and I know when someone is trying to sell me something.) I didn't know what to tell her. Netflix and hulu are the way the world is heading. I've been done with cable for years, now. Its almost a hundred bucks going down the drain each month, just so my family can watch the pet network.

So because of our backwards system in Canada, I had to wait a month for the cable guy to come and switch everything. I only realised now that they deliberately cut my cabal the day before the superbowl, just so I know what I'm missing. Now, I personally don't care about the Superbowl at all. And yet my family cares about it. Football is the only thing they enjoy together without arguing about nonsense. So the onus was on me to provide them with the Superbowl without T.V. even though I didn't want to watch it, because this was all my idea.

Streaming the game is easy enough for you, if you are living in the States, or even Mexico, as you could stream it directly from the NBC website. And I'm sure they would be happy to receive the ad revenue from Canadians, except the Telecom system in Canada is the most corrupt system in the country. Just... atrocius. For years, they've been blocking out the commercials for the Superbowl with lame canadian commercials, and they're the same commercials every commercial break.

Like Netflix, Hulu, and many other services, they restrict Canadians from watching content America would love to provide. The only way we can stream the superbowl is on the CTV website, but you have to provide your cable subscription information, if you want to stream it. If I had cable, why would I stream it?

So I did my best, to find work around, like I can for Netflix. But its not as easy for something as prominent as the superbowl. Ironically I got a few minutes of it on Twich tv, which is moslty for video games, but those streams got taken down after a few minutes. One of them was in German, with German announcers. Germany gets the superbowl streamed, but not Canadians. After seeing me patchwork this problem for over an hour, my family finally gave up and went off to their rooms to do whatever. The first day without cable seemed like a very bad omen.

It is ridiculous what we Canadians have to endure from our communications companies. I hate Superbowl Sunday, but not because of the Superbowl itself. I would first have to care about the Superbowl in order to hate it. I mostly just hate these Canadian communications companies, and their fraudulent free market system. This day sums up how terrible it is, on a very large scale. I can only hope their won't be anything else I need a TV. for, and next year, I will take them to a bar and watch the game.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Also if I started mentioning deflated balls, who knows where that conversation would lead! :wink::lol:

:shock:

:P

:wink:
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    @Efin...not enough I think! :lol:

@Matt it was a joke, just messing with you :wink:
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited February 2015
    Well I'm happy for the Pats. They are my home team after all. :D:D
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited February 2015
    So glad my Pats won :mrgreen: great game, but this seemed pretty spot on lol

1ztQlD9
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.