EA Forums - Banner

Valentines 2015 Predictions/Speculation

1235Next

Replies

• bosmanad
    45 posts
    edited February 2015
    probably tomorrow, since im actually scheduled to work in the morning... :roll:

I'm surprised it didn't hit today, though there was an event in the past year (don't remember which) that hit pretty late in the afternoon.
  • 2almondnut
    122 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    probably tomorrow, since im actually scheduled to work in the morning... :roll:

This!
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2015
    I thought we would be getting it today. But if they want to follow the pattern of recent events we will get a teaser tonight on the facebook page so keep your eyes pealed.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    simpsons-waiting-game.jpg
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    As much as I like events, am I the only one who still feels like Christmas just got over?
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Looking forward to a new Splash Screen when we get the iTunes update. Tomorrow? Next Week?
    EA only knows. :?
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • Edawg7220
    56 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    If not tomorrow then nothing I would think. Can't see anything starting next week. Has to be tomorrow!
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Hoping for something tomorrow morning!

• 24rsava24
    107 posts
    edited February 2015
    Personally I would prefer the holiday type events to start earlier and end on the holiday. They get boring when they stretch out for too long after the holiday. This will be my first Valetines Day event and I really want some of the old items (rose bushes, trees ect). I wish they could make it a combined event V Day and Stonecutters 2.
  • jbox296
    8 posts
    edited February 2015
    tralfabits wrote:
    I'm predicting a Lovejoy two-fer, with Jessica Lovejoy (free) and Helen Lovejoy (premium). I had been expecting Mary Spuckler, but she's too much of a retread of Lurleen who just got added recently.
    I realize this is a bit of a stretch, but I'm hoping Kumiko will be brought back. I know that she was a tie in, but I was thinking that if she were to be brought back either valintines day or garage sale would be it.

I'm kind of expecting Kumiko to come back for the Valentine event. Wishful thinking, maybe.

Really dig this idea with the Lovejoys.
  • jbox296
    8 posts
    edited February 2015
    Also, we can do a Valentine's Day with all of Selma's husbands.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Dang!! When is this event gonna start??!! Gotta be today! Got all my peeps on 4hr tasks anxiously waiting!! :shock:
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited February 2015
    I hope itll start soon! Havent visited friendd in a week, in order not to miss any currency collected from friends.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Can't EVER not vist my friends! Plus events usually require us to build something and/or complete a task(s), before we start receiving event currency. Plus I've been scoring major donuts!!! Mmmmmmm..... Doooonuts....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.