EA Forums - Banner

Is Valentine's 2015 the Worst Event Ever?

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    I wish everyone would get off my **** for a moment, and .... wait.. what? Nuked? Oh yeah, that was before I began testing the beta for Tapped Out³, or Tapped Out Cubed for those who can't see.

We should still be angry with you for not letting us in on the beta but the changes you were able to get through are epic...

tumblr_inline_mgxrhjq1cY1r0cysz.gif
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I wish everyone would get off my **** for a moment, and .... wait.. what? Nuked? Oh yeah, that was before I began testing the beta for Tapped Out³, or Tapped Out Cubed for those who can't see.
    :lol:
    Sorry to dwell on you **** area, but the pics are so ingrained in our memories...I mostly blame your wife who kept bumping your **** area thread. I know she is proud, but Gina just had to keep rubbing our noses in it over and over. And those **** images are simply stuck...to our...memories.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    If you look in the App Store they have a heading Valentines games. When you tap it it shows games that are with updates and if you tap show all Tsto is in with the Valentines updates. It just isn't showing a splash screen yet. I'm sure they will have a Valentines update soon. Maybe still working on it or like to catch us off guard...... start an uproar Lol
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    tommy1724 wrote:
    Sorry to be weighing in so late in the game, but you're all way off. The events were not the big issue for me - I was WAY more upset with level 50...

Level 52, though - sheer brilliance. How they got the whole writing team from season five of the show to do the script, I'll never know...
    I can't disagree with you there. 50 was such a letdown, but they certainly made up for it when Level 52 dropped. Thanks for that reminder!
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    Robin-Williams-What-Year-Is-It-Jumanji.gif
    Why it's the year 2000, of course.
    in-the-year-2000-o.gif
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Lmao all you people are funny with the jokes
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited February 2015
    I hope we all agree summer 2028 event was the best one because we finally got the monorail.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    I hope we all agree summer 2028 event was the best one because we finally got the monorail.
    Please try to take this thread a little more seriously, fuffazzoni. :?

The monorail was release in 2027. :lol:
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Sorry to dwell on you **** area, but the pics are so ingrained in our memories...I mostly blame your wife who kept bumping your **** area thread. I know she is proud, but Gina just had to keep rubbing our noses in it over and over. And those **** images are simply stuck...to our...memories.

Remember when Barry got all the event prizes unlocked early? That was a serious case of **** envy.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    Remember when Barry got all the event prizes unlocked early? That was a serious case of **** envy.
    Hardcore. ****. Envy.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3085 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bren1960 wrote:
    Wow, this is one of those useless threads to lock. Lol op needs sleep or something :roll:

No! No lock! The replies are stunningly brilliant! Keep em coming, I have not stopped laughing yet!
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited February 2015
    I personally think, that the very first Stonecutters update, back in 622 BC brought a whole new dimension to the game.
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited February 2015
    *dying of laughter*
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    This is far too amusing :mrgreen:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    leeana69 wrote:
    I personally think, that the very first Stonecutters update, back in 622 BC brought a whole new dimension to the game.
    jigi8Do.gif
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    leeana69 wrote:
    Unfortunately I am not a "Day 1" tapper.

Here is a pic of JimJ321 back in the day.
    Ajue0cz.jpg?1
    Probably poor Wi-Fi back then.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    leeana69 wrote:

Ajue0cz.jpg?1
    I believe those early tappers appreciated the wheel as a bit of a novelty
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Do you guys think ea called a Seattle play not to release an update but a black market sale instead
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    fuffazzoni wrote:

And another strip of land.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    leeana69 wrote:

Ajue0cz.jpg?1
    I believe those early tappers appreciated the wheel as a bit of a novelty

:lol::lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.