EA Forums - Banner

Mr. Teeny

Prev1
As far as I knew his icon always disappeared whether you clicked for Krusty to walk MT or MT to walk with Krusty.

Replies

• 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    As far as I knew his icon always disappeared whether you clicked for Krusty to walk MT or MT to walk with Krusty.

This.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Not on my device - but that's why I made note that I am using iOS. I thought there were some complaints on this when we first got Mr. Teeny as a playable character.
    Oh well - I'm just wound up waiting for something to happen! Eesh!
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    0ReganPOOP wrote:

This.

I'm on iOS and this as well.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    OK BUT LET ME KNOW WHEN MR TEENY CAN DO SOMETHING BESIDES WALK AROUND WITH KRUSTY CUZ HIS ICON BUGS ME WHEN HES NOT ON HIS TASK
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    His icon doesn't bother me at all when he's in storage. ;)
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    16e31c3781aa4f73d40bec9842707dfb_zpsff520ff4.jpg

Not sure how I got that messed up!
    Edit - sorry about this post - I thought for sure I had put Krusty on the task to walk Mr. Teeny and Mr. Teeny's icon was still on the screen. And I thought others had complained of the same issue. There wasn't even a cocktail involved in this post, unfortunately :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Yup, that cardboard box is the best place for him.
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    22steelpaw wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Actually this makes no sense.

Krusty should always be walking Mr. T. Here's why:

When they walk together, their combined payout = Krusty's 1 hr pay rate. Unless you have a premium Krusty skin, this is the most he can earn. So not using Mr. T = throwing free money away, unless you task Krusty every single hour.

Idk how else to explain this any simpler.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    22steelpaw wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

When they walk together, their combined payout = Krusty's 1 hr pay rate. Unless you have a premium Krusty skin, this is the most he can earn.
    The stonecutter table is now a premium item, so singing the song now pays a premium. Teeny will be staying in my storage until he gets an individual task.
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    22steelpaw wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

When they walk together, their combined payout = Krusty's 1 hr pay rate. Unless you have a premium Krusty skin, this is the most he can earn.
    The stonecutter table is now a premium item, so singing the song now pays a premium. Teeny will be staying in my storage until he gets an individual task.

I guess I should have made that bold in my original comment.

And yet, even with the premium SC skin, you still earn more with Mr. T, unless you task SC-Krusty HOURLY.

NOW IF you have a preference for a particular animated task, that's your choice. But again you are sacrificing cash to do so.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    IF you have a preference for a particular animated task, that's your choice. But again you are sacrificing cash to do so.
    You know how much I love having a table full of singers.

I would gladly have Krusty walking Mr Teeny all the time if, say, Lenny and Carl could sing the stonecutter song. But they can't, so it takes precedence. Paying premium now is actually just an added bonus.
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    IF you have a preference for a particular animated task, that's your choice. But again you are sacrificing cash to do so.
    You know how much I love having a table full of singers.

I would gladly have Krusty walking Mr Teeny all the time if, say, Lenny and Carl could sing the stonecutter song. But they can't, so it takes precedence. Paying premium now is actually just an added bonus.

The table IS awesome. And I'm glad they designed the T-Day table so it fits together well. The pictures I've seen here are too cute!

Did you get #51 to complete the quartet? If I had him I would probably keep them all singing too!

We doooo, we dooo!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Did you get #51 to complete the quartet? If I had him I would probably keep them all singing too!

We doooo, we dooo!
    I bought him as soon as he appeared. (I'll be honest, I would have paid donuts for that little guy even if he had been an NPC!) Totally worth it.

Sometimes I mix it up and have Homer wear the stone of triumph, but I always have at least three characters singing at the table. Wish a few more characters had the task (Lenny, Carl, and Skinner would suffice) so I could always have a full table.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    They should allow him into Krustyland. I keep Krusty there since he is one of the few characters in KL with animations.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    My Mr Teeny is glitched and every time I store him, I get a task request for him. Then, when I bring him out and try to do the task, it's not highlighted and it doesn't count against the task in the list. THEN, the tasks disappears... until I store Mr. Teeny again.

It's quite annoying.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    My Mr Teeny is glitched and every time I store him, I get a task request for him. Then, when I bring him out and try to do the task, it's not highlighted and it doesn't count against the task in the list. THEN, the tasks disappears... until I store Mr. Teeny again.

It's quite annoying.
    This is a widely reported problem. It's one of the reasons I haven't taken him out of the box after storing him the first time.
  • hrcanejane365
    123 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:

It's quite annoying.

I have the same problem with my MT and it's real annoying!! I thought they would have it fixed by now - it's been weeks.
  • ultratim78
    27 posts
    edited February 2015
    Once I've assigned tasks I just close the task book, the icon disappears.
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:

When they walk together, their combined payout = Krusty's 1 hr pay rate. Unless you have a premium Krusty skin, this is the most he can earn. So not using Mr. T = throwing free money away, unless you task Krusty every single hour.

Idk how else to explain this any simpler.

Hmm, this is interesting, thank you. I never really notice how much tasks pay. I just put Mr Teeny into storage because it annoyed me that his icon was always popping up when I was assigning characters to shorter tasks.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    22steelpaw wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Same here. I used to keep him out but when the Stonecutter skins went premium there just wasn't any point. I wouldn't mind just having walk around but I'm constantly having to go around his icon to task other characters. C'mon EA, give Mr Teeny his due. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!