EA Forums - Banner

What about us veteran players

13Next

Replies

• Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wow! Stopped by to see if there was any info on the Valentine's Day update, just to read this thread.
    The acceptable amount of nastiness around here has become too rampant. Very disappointing.
  • HappyGamer73
    2403 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    I'm just upset thst no new content came out

And that, as I said, is valid. If you had left it at that, nobody would have disagreed and all the flaming responses would not have come. Just lighten it up a little. I'm also a little disappointed they didn't introduce anything new, but it just means I get a little bit more of a break and probably don't have to spend the whole weekend checking back in to see if I need to spin a wheel or open a box. :mrgreen:
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited February 2015
    I think I like this thread...

tumblr_ltqqcrA5yG1qg9hmto1_400.gif
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Have you see this gm's history of threads and post, Many locked threads for trolling the forum
    Get a life OP
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ^^ That changes everything!

tumblr_mcuc6o12k81qj689bo1_400.gif

EDIT: Why isn't my post working right! :evil: :?
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Why isn't my post working right! :evil: :?
    Looks like you have bbcode disabled. Uncheck that box and it should work.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Trolls there are and trolls there always will be..............WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO????????
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Glad to have a break without quests, and use the extra time to re-design the town now that we have new land. 8)
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2015
    The entire idea of the sale was a bad idea in the first place. I mean who cares that we worked to earn all the prizes during the event? I am happy that number 1 is now premium but the building does lose some value now since its not special anymore. I have a feeling we will get a Valentines tie in on Feb 12th and then a Saint Pattys day major event soon but they could of thought of a better filler then this... Or at least one new item for people who where here for Stonecutters.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    People act like this is a big huge deal- it isn't. It's something in between events. It's the break people were asking for FOR MONTHS. Honestly, what the hell did EA actually do here? Nothing. It's a sale for the sake of a sale. People are going to take advantage of it and get what they want, people are going to pick up stuff they weren't able to get before like a lot more fences and more slides- useful decorations that we needed.

EA didn't give us an event, this is going to mean one thing to me: they are planning something big. As in something we were asking for for a long time. Something worth the wait. In the meantime we got a level update, a tie-in, and probably another tie-in in another week or two. So just calm down and wait. Take the time to do some decorating and planning because you know darn well that when the event hits they will have something to build and it'll include decorations so you NEED SPACE. You people complain about lack of space well you have time to actually plan now so clear an area and PLAN FOR IT. :roll:

And frankly I don't see why people are still entertaining the new forum complainer. Multiple threads it's the same story over and over again so why indulge his ranting and just ignore him and let him slip up and get shown the door for a while. Just ignore the troll.

troll.gif
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm is the new version of Josh. Josh 2.0. As for the stonecutter black market sale i'm still debating on where to buy 51 since i dont have him and i dont know if i want to spend donuts yet or wait for a future update.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    There's no need for me to be picked on I'm just upset of these sales for people who has them already add new items
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    There's no need for me to be picked on I'm just upset of these sales for people who has them already add new items

It's one thing to have a valid argument, but you have been complaining about every little thing and it's gotten to the point that you are complaining just to complain. When a moderator has called you on your complaints and you don't respond it gets people ticked off and brings about the venom of the forum. Change your ways and maybe people might take you more seriously and might actually give you an intelligent debate.
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:

You would not be picked on so much if you would do a little bit of self censorship. There are already other threads bemoaning the sale; why not join the discussions already in progress rather than starting your own. I believe that if you were to post your thoughts in those threads, it might not give you the attention you seem to crave. Unfortunately for you, the recognition you ARE getting is negative...
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:

You would not be picked on so much if you would do a little bit of self censorship. There are already other threads bemoaning the sale; why not join the discussions already in progress rather than starting your own. I believe that if you were to post your thoughts in those threads, it might not give you the attention you seem to crave. Unfortunately for you, the recognition you ARE getting is negative...

Unfortunately, for most people, even negative attention is good attention. The only way to deal with people like this is to simply ignore them.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    I did post on the other threads and my posts got deleted
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    I did post on the other threads and my posts got deleted

There is a sticky on the forum rules that you can read, this should help prevent your posts from being deleted. Things like trying to bypass the swear filter as an example.
  • thatdonald845
    1593 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    giphy.gifgiphy.gif
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:

You would not be picked on so much if you would do a little bit of self censorship. There are already other threads bemoaning the sale; why not join the discussions already in progress rather than starting your own.
    Indeed. This thread is unproductive and a duplicate. It should already have been locked.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.