EA Forums - Banner

Is Valentine's 2015 the Worst Event Ever?

Replies

• HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    HisWrath wrote:
    roneohl910 wrote:
    Not sure if this has been asked but if there is a V event will there be a Gil sale on donuts or something?
    Well, there was a donut sale during the 2015 Valentine's event so I would assume so.

I'm not sure if you meant to write 2015 or not. Hard to keep things straight sometimes. ;)
    Did you forget what thread we're in? :wink:
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    HisWrath wrote:
    HisWrath wrote:
    roneohl910 wrote:
    Not sure if this has been asked but if there is a V event will there be a Gil sale on donuts or something?
    Well, there was a donut sale during the 2015 Valentine's event so I would assume so.

I'm not sure if you meant to write 2015 or not. Hard to keep things straight sometimes. ;)

Sweetie, there are days I fail to remember what decade I'm in. :)

I wasn't sure whether that poor poster wanted to know seriously or not. They said "if" there's an event ... Figured they may just have stumbled in here by accident and took us seriously. ;);)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited February 2015
    Sorry maybe should have started a new thread. :oops:
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think this thread has made "Valentine's Day 2015", my favorite event!!! Thx to all!! :lol:
    Ditto! Plus, the thread has almost 7,900 views. I hesitate to mention it, because I don't want Barry to let it go to his head. :)
    Can't believe we got Annette to stoop to our junior high level of humor!
    3W5rtoJ.jpg?1

I tried to find a meme or gif from the end of Independence Day where Bill Pullman shakes Jeff Goldblum's hand and says "Well done. Well done indeed." Sorry Annette, this was the best I could do:
    giphy.gif

And @ZennGlenn: Sir, I tip my fedora to you. Bravo!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Lol, can't stop laughing! :D:D
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    roneohl910 wrote:
    Sorry maybe should have started a new thread. :oops:

Good grief, no! We've taken this thread into a time warp, and sandwedgeking said about 50 posts ago that he feels sorry for anyone who doesn't realize what's going on. :)

To my recollection, Gil sales are in summer and then again during winter holidays. Maybe someone else can confirm or correct that, or maybe its just not predictable. But you definitely did NOT just miss one. :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    HisWrath wrote:
    HisWrath wrote:
    roneohl910 wrote:

I wasn't sure whether that poor poster wanted to know seriously or not. They said "if" there's an event ... Figured they may just have stumbled in here by accident and took us seriously. ;);)

As long as you aren't asking whatever happened to the rotary dials on your smartphone or why there are more than 3 channels you are doing well :lol::mrgreen:
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think this thread has made "Valentine's Day 2015", my favorite event!!! Thx to all!! :lol:
    Ditto! Plus, the thread has almost 7,900 views. I hesitate to mention it, because I don't want Barry to let it go to his head. :)

shirley_temple.gif
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    HisWrath wrote:
    HisWrath wrote:
    roneohl910 wrote:

As long as you aren't asking whatever happened to the rotary dials on your smartphone or why there are more than 3 channels you are doing well :lol::mrgreen:

There are more that three channels?? :-(
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015

shirley_temple.gif

I have known some ladies 10 and 20 years older than you who had some of the dirtiest minds I have ever known so you are mild by comparison :lol::mrgreen:
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Sorry I'm late. Been grinding away at this V-Day event and watching the Nutcracker...

top-secret-ballet-o.gif
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    HisWrath wrote:
    HisWrath wrote:
    roneohl910 wrote:

There are more that three channels?? :-(

Yep, now there are a whole SIX channels to watch! :shock: :mrgreen:
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    HisWrath wrote:
    HisWrath wrote:
    roneohl910 wrote:

Well, I was kinda hoping. :D (Sorry roneohl910!)
  • ZennGlenn
    1731 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    images-13_zpsdhd0f2yw.jpeg
    {Pausing for a moment - Might be kind for an additional thread color code of Yellow for derailed humor threads ...}

& @Sandwedge: 8)

Anyhow back to the serious business at hand w/Valentines '15:
    Made it to the capturing bloody Ralph heart...
    tumblr_n6m406d6hB1s1a2dlo3_500_zpsyds4ym8u.png
    Now that was tedious tapping to say the least :hunf:
    ...tired now; time for nightmares :roll:

• Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Anyhow back to the serious business at hand w/Valentines '15:
    Made it to the capturing bloody Ralph heart...
    tumblr_n6m406d6hB1s1a2dlo3_500_zpsyds4ym8u.png
    Now that was tedious tapping to say the least :hunf:
    ...tired now; time for nightmares :roll:
    [/b]

200.gif
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    What I want to know is, when will Barry get his **** stuff back out and what's he gonna do with it next?
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    What I want to know is, when will Barry get his **** stuff back out and what's he gonna do with it next?

I usually only take out enough to impress... :mrgreen:
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I was happy to see Barry back in the thread bringing** humor into this thread once more.

(** I was going to say "injecting" humor, but that would bring out the rampant adolescent in all of you. So I didn't say that.)

Incidentally, as some may not know, we have 2 different individuals named "barry" in this forum. One is 14 years old. The other is 45. I have no further comment. :)
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited February 2015

f2628f83946a42ffd962c54e97c86d00.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!