EA Forums - Banner

I have figured out the Valentines Day update.

Prev1
Hmmmmm.... Think you might have a point! Perhaps I've been stood up again! :roll:

Replies

  • edited February 2015
    Either that, or we're about to learn about an all female secret society that's responsible for V-day. And EA just wanted to give us a last second chance to get the boys before the girls have their turn.
  • tft105b310
    10 posts
    edited February 2015
    much better, we can jump straight to saint patrick's update :mrgreen:
  • JoannaFlora
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Auganaut wrote:
    Everyone is waiting for it to start, not realizing that it already has and it is genius. EA is giving us an update for V-day from the lonely guy/girl point of view. You know how it is when you're single on V-day, you see everyone else getting gifts or cards while you get nothing. That's what this update is, you getting nothing for Valentines Day. So sit back and enjoy not having to collect cards or candy or flowers and watch with envy as that other game has V-day stuff all over it.

    Best update ever!! :twisted:

    242504-photo_12378.gif
    :mrgreen::D hahaha :lol: :thumbup: :D
  • JoannaFlora
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think it's delayed or cancelled because of all the nagging and complaining from the people who play this game, but don't like it and can't figure they sould stop... (I personally love this game and the events :D ) No matter how cool the event is, so many people whine about how awful it is...
    First they complain it's not there yet, then they complain how they hate it and then why EA haven't removed it yet... I bet EA just got a headace from all that and give people what they want = No update to complain about :wink:
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    you may have something there
    ralph+cries.png
  • Auganaut
    198 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    you may have something there
    ralph+cries.png

    Perfect, that should be the splash screen until the update is over. :twisted:
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    This is purely speculation, but there were many errors and technical issues EA's end for the Christmas update, especially Part 2.

    Maybe this has impacted on the future of events?

    That's not to say I expect them to stop (because that would be stupid), but that has maybe changed the plans for Valentines.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think it's delayed or cancelled because of all the nagging and complaining from the people who play this game, but don't like it and can't figure they sould stop... (I personally love this game and the events :D ) No matter how cool the event is, so many people whine about how awful it is...
    First they complain it's not there yet, then they complain how they hate it and then why EA haven't removed it yet... I bet EA just got a headace from all that and give people what they want = No update to complain about :wink:
    You may be right. I've been warning that this would happen! :P
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I think it's delayed or cancelled because of all the nagging and complaining from the people who play this game, but don't like it and can't figure they sould stop... (I personally love this game and the events :D ) No matter how cool the event is, so many people whine about how awful it is...
    First they complain it's not there yet, then they complain how they hate it and then why EA haven't removed it yet... I bet EA just got a headace from all that and give people what they want = No update to complain about :wink:
    You may be right. I've been warning that this would happen! :P

    Weird but I've had this same thought.

    And I LIKE the female secret society idea! Would tie in well with the Apu/Manjula storyline.
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited February 2015
    you may have something there
    ralph+cries.png
    poor Ralph this is sad
  • PhoenixUP7
    65 posts
    edited February 2015
    There is still no proof there will be a Valentine update this year ...
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Love this!! Instead of giving us the event, they should give us an ugly V-day card deco. Sorry no event, but we got you this nice card. I think we will probably see the V-day update soon.

    As far as the complaining goes, I've been saying this since before last years Easter event. I think all of he complaining has had an effect on the game. Easter by far had the best prizes of all the events last year, IMO, but everything changed after Easter. I would rather have a chance to get some great prizes, and not get them all, than to have a bunch of guaranteed mediocre prizes. People said Whacking day was too hard, and Easter chance element was unfair, **** was too long and didn't have anything to do with the show, etc... Hopefully they will go back some of the older style of play and bring back the great prizes.

  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I think it's delayed or cancelled because of all the nagging and complaining from the people who play this game, but don't like it and can't figure they sould stop... (I personally love this game and the events :D ) No matter how cool the event is, so many people whine about how awful it is...
    First they complain it's not there yet, then they complain how they hate it and then why EA haven't removed it yet... I bet EA just got a headace from all that and give people what they want = No update to complain about :wink:
    You may be right. I've been warning that this would happen! :P

    Having been admin on a few forums and knowing that the powers that be are unlikely to frequent here much, I doubt it. We might just not be getting one, or not getting it yet, or getting something else entirely. It's all speculation :mrgreen:
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited February 2015
    Auganaut wrote:
    you may have something there
    ralph+cries.png

    Perfect, that should be the splash screen until the update is over. :twisted:
    I disagree I should be put on the splash screen saying "I need a GF I know lots girls play this game".
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Igcognita wrote:
    Love this!! Instead of giving us the event, they should give us an ugly V-day card deco. Sorry no event, but we got you this nice card. I think we will probably see the V-day update soon.

    As far as the complaining goes, I've been saying this since before last years Easter event. I think all of he complaining has had an effect on the game. Easter by far had the best prizes of all the events last year, IMO, but everything changed after Easter. I would rather have a chance to get some great prizes, and not get them all, than to have a bunch of guaranteed mediocre prizes. People said Whacking day was too hard, and Easter chance element was unfair, **** was too long and didn't have anything to do with the show, etc... Hopefully they will go back some of the older style of play and bring back the great prizes.

    Well said!! And couldn't agree more!!!
  • Dracoluna
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Igcognita wrote:
    Love this!! Instead of giving us the event, they should give us an ugly V-day card deco. Sorry no event, but we got you this nice card. I think we will probably see the V-day update soon.

    Let's Bee Friends. And it has a bee on it!
  • ExoFly
    1 posts
    edited February 2015
    Igcognita wrote:
    Love this!! Instead of giving us the event, they should give us an ugly V-day card deco. Sorry no event, but we got you this nice card. I think we will probably see the V-day update soon.

    As far as the complaining goes, I've been saying this since before last years Easter event. I think all of he complaining has had an effect on the game. Easter by far had the best prizes of all the events last year, IMO, but everything changed after Easter. I would rather have a chance to get some great prizes, and not get them all, than to have a bunch of guaranteed mediocre prizes. People said Whacking day was too hard, and Easter chance element was unfair, **** was too long and didn't have anything to do with the show, etc... Hopefully they will go back some of the older style of play and bring back the great prizes.

    You guys are silly. You think EA is going to damage their profits because people complain? I GUARANTEE you EA would rather have 1000 complaining customers who make purchases than 0 customers.

    This is the way the world works, not just on the internet or in this game...people are more motivated to go out of their way to leave a complaint because they want to see a change, or they need something fixed, or they just simply want to be heard regarding something theyve made an investment. Whether it be time, money, or both. When everything is going good, people dont feel that need...

    Ea and every other company in the world knows this...and the reason there isnt a public response by them? Because they know its not the majority. They will just let people vent, and handle any serious issues privately.

    Its ridiculous to tell people to quit something when they arent happy. EA is a business...they make money. If the majority arent happy, they need to know, so they can address the issue, so they can make more money and not lose more. Besides that, can you imagine how horrible products would be if companies knew that customers were just gonna swallow whatever they threw at them without a complaint?

    You have to remember that there are many many people that play these games. All with varying opinions. It is their right to voice their feelings, even if there's a whole other group of people complaining about the opposite of what they want.

    Truth be told, the complaining annoys me at times too. Especially when im very fond of a game. But i know my opinion isnt the only valid one, and that i shouldnt expect people to ever lower their expectations to meet mine. Its impossible to please everyone, but all of the opinions are equally valid.

    regardless, EA isnt your neighbor down the street doing you a favor. They are trying to earn your money. You dont think theyve heard complaints with all their other products just like every other company? EA wouldnt exist if they tried to punish their customers for complaining. Its literally the exact opposite of how companies earn their money...
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think it's delayed or cancelled because of all the nagging and complaining from the people who play this game, but don't like it and can't figure they sould stop... (I personally love this game and the events :D ) No matter how cool the event is, so many people whine about how awful it is...
    First they complain it's not there yet, then they complain how they hate it and then why EA haven't removed it yet... I bet EA just got a headace from all that and give people what they want = No update to complain about :wink:

    :D
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited February 2015
    Already I like it more than the 2014 V-Day event!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Good point! :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!