EA Forums - Banner

Personal in game goals

Prev13
During this quiet period a lot of us are working on personal goals. I have had discussions in several threads about them. It's what really keeps your interest.
I was wondering what other people are working toward?

I still have not bought the new land. This is something I am working toward but at the moment I am focusing on saving up in KL. I have just hit enough tickets for me to be happy to nuke but am waiting until I have a day to myself.
Personal goal after that is the earn enough cash to buy all the land up and nuke my SF.

I have all of the aspirationals so not working on that and premium things, well I don't set goals with them as I never know when I will have donuts.

I'm slowly trying to buy all the land in my SF. I still have a few strips to go. I'm also spending this time building lots of crazy terrain. I'm actually enjoying that a lot more than I would have a v-day event.

As for aspirationals, I still don't have any but really only want the wig sphere, escalator, and oil rig. The others don't really interest me.

Replies

• djcenturio629
    101 posts
    edited February 2015
    Am currently waiting for a replacement kindle fire. I'm not used to my new mobile yet as it isn't a week old yet.

Until the kindle arrives any planting or moving of objects is on hold. Therefore I currently have over $270,000

Still need lots of land however plus a few shops :)
  • zombieleela1
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I just bought the oil rig and that pretty much depleted me. So now I'm trying to get back up over 10 million, so I can buy the rest of the land and maybe the escalator and Sunsphere.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I just bought the oil rig and that pretty much depleted me. So now I'm trying to get back up over 10 million, so I can buy the rest of the land and maybe the escalator and Sunsphere.

:lol: The oil rig is the reason I couldn't afford the new land when it came out. Love it though.

Barzap - I actually get more satisfaction from achieving my personal goals than completing an event. I think because my goals seem a larger task.

djcenturio629 - Accumulating cash does not hurt. I have 5.9mill at the moment. I keep wasting money on silly things, like over 600 hieroglyph walls :roll: Need a fair bit more for the last of the land and nuking though. Looking at possibly post Easter even.
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited February 2015
    I am working toward the oil rig and the sit n rotate. Not sure which I'll get first... Probably the oil rig if I get impatient. I have about 4mil now.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I still need more land and most of the Aspirationals, so that's what I'm working towards. I also want to build up the residential area around my Mall.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015

:lol: The oil rig is the reason I couldn't afford the new land when it came out. Love it though.

Barzap - I actually get more satisfaction from achieving my personal goals than completing an event. I think because my goals seem a larger task.

djcenturio629 - Accumulating cash does not hurt. I have 5.9mill at the moment. I keep wasting money on silly things, like over 600 hieroglyph walls :roll: Need a fair bit more for the last of the land and nuking though. Looking at possibly post Easter even.

I've been told it's smart to stock up on the walls as they look good as basic walls and gives a new look to your SF.

Mine is just saving up money and finally getting to quests I've been putting off.
  • barryriddl474
    4825 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have everything. I just replaced the money from the land and level 49 items. I don't expect any large ticket items to be released any time soon, so money should continue to not be a problem for me.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Great topic, Vel! :D (for some reason I'm thinking about corn right now... :lol: )

Right now my goal is to get all of the new land and water. After that, I will do some item placing/rearrangement - not a huge rearrangement, but a clean up of items I didn't have anywhere to put before - with the extra land we just got I have formed a semi-plan of where I will put these things now, but I need to see the placement first before making any permanent decisions.

Next, KL rearrangement. I still have a few squares of land to get, so once that is done I'll start thinking about what I want to do there! :D
    I have everything. I just replaced the money from the land and level 49 items. I don't expect any large ticket items to be released any time soon, so money should continue to not be a problem for me.

Oh good - that means you can give me an in-game cash loan? :mrgreen:
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    :lol: In game cash loan would be awesome. Some more have over 200mill I have read.
    There is a variety of things we are all aiming for.

Sue - sounds like your KL is similar to mine. I have ideas for space fillers there though but I don't want to say anything in case something does not work out properly.
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Right now I'm try to build up a money cushion. I get to a million every 5 days. I'm wanting to buy up the land with the beach and water so I can redo that and squidport also buying up land in my KL and then saving up tickets to nuke. I would also like to buy the sit n rotate. I grew up in Seattle so it's close to my heart.
  • duncan17959
    50 posts
    edited February 2015
    I have redeployed characters to Krustyland in order to buy up all the land. Then the plan is to spread everything out and redecorate. KL seems to be under-appreciated, but I like it.
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm almost saved up for the Sit-n-Rotate. Almost had it last fall, but then the Fortress of Chocolitude came out and I had to buy that instead. Then before Christmas I almost had it again, then the Krustyburger Oil Rig came out, so I bought that instead. Now I have 9.8M and barring an update this week I'll probably build it early next week once I build up a 1M or so buffer. After that, then it will just be the rest of the land (I think about 15M needed for the last two strips) and the Escalator to Nowhere which is the only other aspirational I don't have. With my luck, they'll drop a level update this week and throw in another 10M aspirational that I'll just have to buy. I also just recently bought all the Krustyland land (that was about 360K tickets that took months to earn), but haven't done anything interesting yet with it.
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    On behalf of those of us who have achieved our in game goals, may I wish you all the best of luck with yours. Just keep tapping...

200.gif

:D
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Right now I'm try to build up a money cushion. I get to a million every 5 days. I'm wanting to buy up the land with the beach and water so I can redo that and squidport also buying up land in my KL and then saving up tickets to nuke. I would also like to buy the sit n rotate. I grew up in Seattle so it's close to my heart.

Apart from the sit-n-rotate, we are on similar missions at the moment.

Also glad to read I am not the only one working on KL guys :lol: i honestly never thought I would end up caring enough about KL but it became a personal goal. Now I can't wait :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I just finished accumulating enough money to pay for the Level 50 building/decoration with more for a second in case they have another to buy...next up: trying to accumulate money to buy another strip of land. After that, getting around to fleshing out the empty plots left due to some recent redecorating.
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    As luck would have it, I nuked my KL the same day the winter event arrived. It's still a mess, and I made an even bigger mess of my town during that event. My goal has been to fix things up better than ever. After a depressing number of bad ideas, my goal now is to make sure nothing is too embarrassing when neighbors visit. Hmm, I guess that makes my Springfield exactly like my guest bathroom.
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm working on getting the last plot of the sea that was recently released, which I should have wthin the hour. I have all the aspirationals, all the land in KL with about 400k tickets. I think I have all the playable characters, 126 by my count at the town hall, including Mr Teeny, Jub-Jub, Stampy, and the Mutant Rabbit. Next I'll think about what to do with the new strip of land. I'm at the warning level of 4,500 items.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I just got the last of the KL land this morning. Now I need to redecorate to make use of it. That'll take a while to save up for all the decorations.

In Springfield, I'm saving up for the new strip of land. After that, I'll be saving up for the Zirconia, then the Fortress of Choclitude, and then various other aspirationals. I haven't gotten any of them yet, but I'm going for them in terms of what I'd want rather than price.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm at the warning level of 4,500 items.

:lol: That thing, psssh, I've ignored it many times.
    Okay I have also stored a bit in the end for my own satisfaction but still get the warnings :lol:

PinPal: You have massive expectations of yourself and I love when stuff is moving around in your town.
    Efin: I had enough money last land expansion to grab it. I remember the space out, without making it looked slapped together a mission. Relieved what I do there this time is temporary. Can't wait to see what you do :)
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2015
    I want to hit a billion dollars
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.