EA Forums - Banner

LOST my town!!!!!

It's a server outage, your town is more-than-likely fine and you'll be able to play again once the servers are repaired.

Replies

• bballwalli
    94 posts
    edited December 2012
    If you we're playing anonymously I don't believe there is anyway to get it back. That is why everyone plays with an origin account so that their progress is saved. As far as I know you can't get it back, but I could be wrong.
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited December 2012
    bballwalli wrote:
    If you we're playing anonymously I don't believe there is anyway to get it back. That is why everyone plays with an origin account so that their progress is saved. As far as I know you can't get it back, but I could be wrong.

He can get it back once the login is available again. There's no harm to playing anonymously if you need your TSTO fix though.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    If u have already played on Origin and ur town was saved on there u should be fine. The servers have been up and down for 3 days now. It may look like its gone but it's still on their servers, which are down so u can't access it at the moment. Once they fix the Origin server u should be able to sign back into ur town. Wait til Origin is back up and see
  • hyperpercussion
    37 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for all the replys.

Wait wait and wait for the fix......
  • sfheffe
    12 posts
    edited January 2013
    There's hope! I lost my level 24 about a month ago, right after the Christmas update. I started completely over and got to level 20. When I logged in this morning, my old town was back, along with 200 free donuts. Keep tryin!
  • Gilby01
    69 posts
    edited January 2013
    sfheffe wrote:
    There's hope! I lost my level 24 about a month ago, right after the Christmas update. I started completely over and got to level 20. When I logged in this morning, my old town was back, along with 200 free donuts. Keep tryin!

Does that mean you've lost all the christmas stuff though?
  • sfheffe
    12 posts
    edited January 2013
    At the time my game disappeared, I had the mapple store and Barney's. when I got it back, they were still there. On my other game I had try and save and a funzo and Santas little helper. Disappointing that I didn't get that far on my old game, but at least I got Barney. I emailed the ea tech support or whatever it is. Maybe that helped? I don't know, I def didn't expect my game back or 200 donuts with it. I even started a new game and got to level 20, and it still gave my my old one back.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.