EA Forums - Banner

Get Brandine, or wait for Frink?

Prev13
Brandine generates the NPC Spunkler brood...but Frink is Frink.

I'd go with the limited time character and work towards Frink again, but that's just me.

Replies

• ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2015
    Brandine is a 4 for 1. Complete no brainer
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Im in the same situation, and I went for Brandine. Why wait another year (maybe).
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited February 2015
    get Brandine, Frink will always be there
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited February 2015
    I made exactly this choice last year. Brandine. Then restock for Frink. Was totally worth it.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Brandine. Frink is cool, but he's around and you never know if he'll be discounted later in a Gil deal. If you don't get Brandine you WILL be waiting a year. Waiting on Frink could be a lot less.
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Go with Brandine you get her kids.
  • organizmx66
    513 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Go with Brandine you get her kids.

I love making her walk around town with her 'food baby' too! :lol: cracks me up!
    D'oh!!
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Brandine's worth it. Mindy too, actually. Shauna's okay, but she was a character I was proud to acquire after missing out on her the previous year.
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited February 2015

^this
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited February 2015
    empathy77 wrote:

^this

yep
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I would get brandine. As others said, she gives you 3 kids. Free if youre patient. (Total of 9 months to get all 3)and though they are not tasked, they do pay out cash every now and then, and when you tap any one of them, it has a neat animation. ( they each play a different instrument.) They're easy to spot in your town ( walking stacks of cash tend to catch my eye).

Brandons has a couple visible tasks. I like her "Defend Springfield from Terrorists". :)

500px-Tapped_Out_Spuckler_Brood.png
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    i started playing last year around valentines day and brandine was in the store at the time... i went with frink and a year later i'm freaking chomping at the bit to get brandine!!!! i wish i would have waited on frink and gone for brandine FOR SURE.
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I was saving up for Frink as well, but wondering whether I should buy Brandine now.

After reading this topic I have made up my mind: Brandine it is!
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Brandine also has a better quest than Frink.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Go for Brandine, she is totally worth it.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I picked up Brandine. Had 287 donuts that I got for free over the year and now have 187.
  • devilhunt1449
    3610 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd go with brandine to, then get frink at a later date, as has been said brandine will also get you 3 other characters that pay money if you need it.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Brandine! Man I couldn't hit that button fast enough!!
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I would get brandine. As others said, she gives you 3 kids. Free if youre patient. (Total of 9 months to get all 3)and though they are not tasked, they do pay out cash every now and then, and when you tap any one of them, it has a neat animation. ( they each play a different instrument.) They're easy to spot in your town ( walking stacks of cash tend to catch my eye).

Brandons has a couple visible tasks. I like her "Defend Springfield from Terrorists". :)

Once you get them, do they always stay in your town after the 9 months are up?
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015

The fact they pay out makes them fantastic little bonus's to getting Brandine. I reccomend Brandine like everyone else
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!