EA Forums - Banner

Milhouse did not get new skin

Did you get the dialogue of Millhouse saying he needed to rescue her? If not, make sure he is free to trigger that to start. If that didn't would I would reinstall the game next. If that doesn't work then I think you'll need to reach out to EA customer service. Luckily I have been reading good things about them lately so hopefully it wont be too painful for you to call them.

Replies

• 0_yommmi
    34 posts
    edited February 2015
    Milhouse was free but still did not get dialogue or skin... Lisa is almost finishing her task... Long sure reinstalling will help at this point as the trigger point to get the skin is past...
  • 0_yommmi
    34 posts
    edited February 2015
    Thanks. I tried the reinstallation it worked thanks for helping.
  • frespirit912
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have the same problem on Android, no Sidekick Milhouse even after reinstall. Anyone else have the problem or solution? :shock:
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Mulhouse has dialogue with his dad Kirk about saving Lisa before getting the skin so you might need to have both Kirk & Milhouse free to start that dialogue before the skin appears.
  • JMPpierwszy
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Exactly, Kirk triggers the new skin, so wait till he completes his current task.
  • DarthStewie9
    5 posts
    edited February 2015
    Kirk waiting for something to do, Millhouse waiting for something to do, no dialogue. Uninstalled and reinstalled, still nothing.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I did not get the dialogue or the skin. I tapped on Bart's Tree House and noticed that Lisa was Queen Helvetica. I stored the tree house to stop her task. I changed her to Lisa and sent her back on the task. That made the dialogue start between Kirk and Milhouse and gave me the skin.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.