EA Forums - Banner

What to do with 40 donuts?

Buy the Burns limo or the Squeaky Voice Teen.
Or perhaps, try your luck in Homer Buddha.

Replies

• cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    i would just save them build them up. or buy some more and spend them on a building or 1 of the ppl
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tire Fire has a good bang for its buck.
  • Phinbart
    128 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would get the snowmen. They're only available for a limited time and they may not be available for purchase ever again.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Tire Fire maybe. I think that is 40.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited January 2013
    If you're looking to get more money and don't have Squeaky Voice Teen, definitely him.
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    Tire Fire has a good bang for its buck.

Agree... Tire Fire :thumbup:
  • jchabotte
    63 posts
    edited January 2013
    I bought the tire yard fire and now have 34 left over.. it's gonna be a pain to try to save up 6 more and get Burns' car.. those both net a 2% increase overall..
  • tdh425
    40 posts
    edited January 2013
    If you don't see something you really want, save them. You will probably have the chance to get more in the next update.
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would never risk them on a Buddha. I would also pick something non-seasonal so it makes sense all year long. Although, that melty dirty lame Bart snowman is so friggin funny. I tend toward using donuts for characters myself. If there is something you have your eye on that is more expensive, I would save them. I have never spent money on donuts and have managed to get SVT, Moleman and now have 129 donuts awaiting their fate. And that's just from levelling up, finding them in magic rabbit holes and from the stockings. This game pays off if you have patience.
  • HammyBaconTime
    264 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would never risk them on a Buddha. I would also pick something non-seasonal so it makes sense all year long. Although, that melty dirty lame Bart snowman is so friggin funny. I tend toward using donuts for characters myself. If there is something you have your eye on that is more expensive, I would save them. I have never spent money on donuts and have managed to get SVT, Moleman and now have 129 donuts awaiting their fate. And that's just from levelling up, finding them in magic rabbit holes and from the stockings. This game pays off if you have patience.

Magic Rabbit Holes?
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited January 2013
    im torn on this one as well...do people recommend the burnsmobile or just hold onto them for now with hopes of a lenny or carl addition?
  • brendathorne
    175 posts
    edited January 2013

Magic Rabbit Holes?

Sorry, just a phrase. I meant like cleaning up the garbage or when EA gives out donuts after Halloween or whatever.

Also, Mr. Hammy Bacon, I see that you are a chef...do you work anywhere near Ottawa where I could come for a bite?
  • pompommini
    77 posts
    edited January 2013
    I also have 40 donuts :0 I'm planning on saving up for Hans or any new characters.
    Although... the news van will unlock some new tasks...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.